This is a perfect example of how so called progressives know absolutly nothing about anything

"Here is a great response to the repuke talking points about drilling. shuts them up fast"

Now i admit i may know more about business and economics then the typical american having a masters and a phd in accounting and a masters in economics along with hoilding a cPA certificate. But this person has to be less educated on business and economics then the typical american for example

1)Did you ever think they might not want to spend the money to drill when they are already making record profits?

My response the oil company purchased this land and don't you think they would want to make a return on thier investments. Besides the fact if they are getting higher prices business would want to sell more if they could.

2)Did you ever think they might not want to increase supply (by finding more oil) which would lower their record profits?

HUH ????? business always wants to increase supply when prices are high....

3)Did you ever think that if they wanted to build more refineries (which would increase supply and lower their record profits) that Oilboy Bush or any politician would committ political suicide by standing in their way and becoming the FACE of $4 gas?

WOW this has got to be the dumbest thing about economics ever written

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3548985