Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    How much did you get?
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    How much did you get?
    It's hard to tell. I had about a foot last night and it snowed most of the night (it's snowing now) but it's also melting about as fast as it's snowing. I'll have to wait for the stats from the Weather Service since I don't have a rain gauge. Usually, I just use a yard stick to figure it out but with this kind of snow, you really need water-related equipment.

Our backyard this morning and it's still coming down.

It's no picnic up here today.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Power CUer
    Those are quite the pictures. I'm having a lovely afternoon listening to Wagner's "Siegfried" live from the Met and watching blooms open before my eyes. Sunny and seventy in the DC area. :D
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Can you use a recepie for Seal blubber jerky or Smoked Walrus steaks ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Can you use a recepie for Seal blubber jerky or Smoked Walrus steaks ?
    :mad: :) That doesn't sound too tasty. I have some wonderful Elk summer sausage if you'd like?
    Last edited by M21; 04-18-2009 at 03:10 PM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

We have close to 20" maybe a bit more here in Parker, CO and it is still coming down at a pretty good clip. By the time this storm leave the area, we should get close to 2 feet of this heavy wet snow. I would post a picture, but I don't see any provisions to do that.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals