1. #1 Obama's stance worries Israelis 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    CAN Israel still call the United States its best international friend? Apparently not, if you believe the tone of the local media.

Watching the drama unfold inside Israel, the increasingly tense dialogue between US President Barack Obama and new Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is taking on all the trappings of a duel.

Almost every day brings news of another sore point between the two countries, a source of yet further inflammation of their once warm relations.

One could be forgiven for thinking that the more immediate threat to Israel's national security lay across the Atlantic rather than from closer to home.

It is bad enough that President Obama uses almost every opportunity he can to set the parameters of a final peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians. Now US officials are openly using Israeli anxiety over Iran's fledging nuclear program as a bargaining chip to force Israel's hand on giving up control of the West Bank Palestinian territory.

No less a figure than White House chief-of-staff Rahm Emanuel — whose father fought with the militant Zionist group the Irgun, and whose appointment had provided such reassurance to Israeli officials — was quoted this week laying down the law to Israel.

If Israel wants US help to defuse the Iranian threat, Mr Emanuel was reported to have told Jewish leaders in Washington, then get ready to start evacuating settlements in the West Bank.
    http://www.theage.com.au/world/obama...0417-aa90.html

I hope that Israel still has strong friends in Congress. They have been very quite lately.

Banned
    I look for Israel with or without the Magic Negro's blessings to strike Iran's nuke facilities. The new Prime Minister is a no b.s. type of person.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I look for Israel with or without the Magic Negro's blessings to strike Iran's nuke facilities. The new Prime Minister is a no b.s. type of person.
    Shame we need to use a proxy to take out Irans nukes :(

BO is such a pussy.

On the other hand Barack is following Gators game plan to the T. :p:D

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The problem is they need to overfly IRAQ and need AWACS to vector them to the targets and give them threat assments .And not to mention several refuelings going and coming back !If they use their small KA-6D tankers to refuel it will cause a major pileup waiting to refuel .

If Obama has diplomats in Iran negotiating would Israel still strike Iran?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If Obama has diplomats in Iran negotiating would Israel still strike Iran?
    I would ! What's one former first lady When compared to the hundreds of thousands in Tel Aviv ?
    Besides her statue would look good all covered with pigeon crap
    !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I would ! What's one former first lady When compared to the hundreds of thousands in Tel Aviv ?
    Besides her statue would look good all covered with pigeon crap
    !
    A coating of any material would make hillary look better.I have heard it said by the talking heads that Israel would not attack while American diplomats were in Iran. I believe these were conservative commentators but i don't remember the context.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I have heard it said by the talking heads that Israel would not attack while American diplomats were in Iran. I believe these were conservative commentators but i don't remember the context.

I would hope that Israel had that policy, since they are a recipient of american aid! Regardless of who the diplomat in question is.