Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "She Wants You to Buy Her $275,000 House for Half a Million and with Her Still In It 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Home's addition stores added baggage

For sale in Riviera Beach: a home, complete with its lovesick owner ó and her criminal record!As the Woodbine gated community's Deven Trabosh makes national news with her ads on eBay and Craigslist that ask interested men to plunk down at least half a mil for her $275,000 home, and her, here comes something that may slow down some of her suitors' ardor.

Deven Trabosh, at her Riviera Beach home, says she has received hundreds of e-mails about her offer from as far away as Russia.The comely Trabosh, who says she's 42 though her driver license says 46, is a former jailbird with a history of financial trouble."I don't necessarily want every detail about me out there," the previously married mother of two says. "This is really no big deal."

Apparently, Trabosh doesn't do too well with cops. According to county records, she served a month in a St. Lucie County women's lockup in 2005 after a scrape with lawmen when she was pulled over for speeding near Port St. Lucie. She was also placed on one-year probation for failing to obey an officer and paid $725 in fines.

"The cop reached inside the car and grabbed my neck in front of my children," she said.

Just last week in PBC, prosecutors dismissed similar charges in another weird argument with Riviera Beach cops. A domestic violence-related charge stemming from a 2006 arrest by PBSO also was dismissed."My daughter, who was 18 at the time, came home in a drunken stupor," Trabosh said. "I basically pushed her out the front door, and she called the police."

Trabosh says that case was dismissed after her daughter was ordered to leave the home.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localne...jose_0629.html

Um............No.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Too much trouble for a quarter mill.:D

gator
    "Obviously, I'm having a hard time making house payments," said Trabosh, a former real estate agent turned sales rep for a new energy drink called Liquid Cocaine.

Yea she is a real catch, isn't she?

So you get a so-so house with a violent, reckless driver and drunken daughter.

Plus you will have to pay for those hair extensions.

Vepr
    She is looking for someone to pay her house off that she can divorce in a year and then get the house free and clear and add some extra money into the pot. Any guy that falls for that deserves what he gets.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post

Um............No.

That's a man, baby!:eek:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    It sure could be.Russian maybe !

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    If that is a man then if I ever get sent to prison and have to share a cell with another man then I hope that man is him.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post

Um............No.
    Thats just what I thought.

*bark bark bark*
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.