Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Voluntary Human Extinction Movement? 
    Good luck with this! People are strange.

The DUmp needs this link!

Q: What is the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement?

VHEMT (pronounced vehement) is a movement not an organization. It's a movement advanced by people who care about life on planet Earth. We're not just a bunch of misanthropes and anti-social, Malthusian misfits, taking morbid delight whenever disaster strikes humans. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Voluntary human extinction is the humanitarian alternative to human disasters.

We don't carry on about how the human race has shown itself to be a greedy, amoral parasite on the once-healthy face of this planet. That type of negativity offers no solution to the inexorable horrors which human activity is causing.

Rather, The Movement presents an encouraging alternative to the callous exploitation and wholesale destruction of Earth's ecology.

As VHEMT Volunteers know, the hopeful alternative to the extinction of millions of species of plants and animals is the voluntary extinction of one species: Homo sapiens... us.

Each time another one of us decides to not add another one of us to the burgeoning billions already squatting on this ravaged planet, another ray of hope shines through the gloom.

When every human chooses to stop breeding, Earth's biosphere will be allowed to return to its former glory, and all remaining creatures will be free to live, die, evolve (if they believe in evolution), and will perhaps pass away, as so many of Nature's "experiments" have done throughout the eons.

It's going to take all of us going.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Don't worry, guys, I'm working on kid number 5... I'll offset some of these idiots!!! I'm glad these psychopaths have decided to not breed because any child parented by these tree huggers would be nagged to death their entire lives and exist in an unbearable environment until they reach the age of majority, at which time they would likely move across the country if not the globe to get away from their parents...
    Last edited by stsinner; 04-22-2009 at 02:11 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I volunteer to be last. :p

There just aren't words for that depth of stupidity. This is what happens when people have way too much time on their hands.

When every human chooses to stop breeding, Earth's biosphere will be allowed to return to its former glory, and all remaining creatures will be free to live, die, evolve (if they believe in evolution), and will perhaps pass away, as so many of Nature's "experiments" have done throughout the eons.
    1. Evolution only happens if you believe in it? LOL, try getting a fish to read Origins of a Species.
    2. What happens if you are successful, mankind dies out, the evolutionary process continues, and.....mankind shows back up again in another 500,000 years? Then it's all right back where we started.
    3. If nature is glorious, and no one is around to see and appreciate it, is it really glorious?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    They have Stuff to sell!!!!

I think these are the same guys from The Obama Forum...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I saw an ad for a show on History channel the other day. It was for a show about the earth after all the humans are gone.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    I saw an ad for a show on History channel the other day. It was for a show about the earth after all the humans are gone.
    Wouldn't that be DU? I've been watching that show for 5 years.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I hope these people succed. For them anyway. God, we don't want their DNA to get to far out here. These people of course, would be the first demanding life saving medicine, or standing behind soldiers to be protected, so they can continue to spout such useless drivel.
    Who gives a damn if Earth survives if we're gone.

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Don't worry, guys, I'm working on kid number 5... I'll offset some of these idiots!!! I'm glad these psychopaths have decided to not breed because any child parented by these tree huggers would be nagged to death their entire lives and exist in an unbearable environment until they reach the age of majority, at which time they would likely move across the country if not the globe to get away from their parents...

The scary thing would be if this group decided that not breeding isn't enough, and decided to start killing people-like an evironmentalist version of some killer cult. Although, I agree that it's good that these guys aren't breeding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The scary thing would be if this group decided to start killing people-like an evironmentalist version of some killer cult. .
    That might be fun to watch cause these dummies would start their cult in blue states. If they tried that in red states, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.