Thread: A Message from the Religion of Peace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 A Message from the Religion of Peace 
    Everyone should have a chance to view this and come to their own conclusion.

.... it will probably be taken down shortly..

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0861ff3eabea1ceb73e4

I'm sure the CIA will be able to do nothing----after all, Obama might have them indicted for not being hospitable to our friendly adversaries. :mad:

I guess he doesn't realize that in response a timely launched nuclear device pointed a Mecca during the Hajj would kill a couple of million Muslims and ensure that all future Muslims could do would be to face Mecca... from a distance... during prayer for about 10,000 years.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Assuming that translation is accurate, President Obama, like all other
    US presidents, is wasting his time trying to broker a peace with these
    people.

I wonder what that guys DU name is???:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Makes me proud that I'm all for a preemptive strike on Mecca with a high-kiloton nuke... Fuck them. I'm so sick of political correctness....

Women and children will die... So fuck them... Our women and children will die (have died) is the only alternative....

These fucking psychos want us dead, and there's nothing that you can give them that will appease them... We have to kill them before they kill us.. That's what it boils down to... Fucking sheet wearing faggoty men, no muscular structure, fan belts wrapped around their heads... Dictating to us.. Fuck them...

I'd love the opportunity to box this man.. I'd strangle him and show him his own asshole before he expired... They aren't tough-they aren't strong.. They are little pussies... Little khat chewing pussies...
    Last edited by stsinner; 04-23-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I'd seen that video before, on Youtube.
    That man is genuinely deranged, and the audience laughing and cheering along with him are just as bad.
    Videos such as this need to get out to every Westerner, though that won't happen, because the liberals and the Obamas of the world will view doing so as "Politically Incorrect" (Man, I'm sick of that term), and see that guy as just a hero "Fighting for social justice" or some crap like that.

I think this guy is talking about the things they wish or plan to have, not necessarily what they have. If Hezbollah had anthrax, they would have used it on the Israelis by now. If they had labs in S. Lebanon, the Israelis would have destroyed them. Al Queda may have had some of the things he is talking about, but how much of it was destroyed in the bombings of various of their hideouts in Afghanistan?

What I find truly frightening is that the Taliban fighters are near to closing in on the capital of Pakistan, a nuclear power.

And the DUmp has problems with Dobson, D. James Kennedy, John McArthur, T. D. Jakes...
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    And the DUmp has problems with Dobson, D. James Kennedy, John McArthur, T. D. Jakes...
    Those individuals know the prayer of mass destruction. :eek:

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Those individuals know the prayer of mass destruction. :eek:
    Yeah...but the destruction is to evil. Oh...no wonder the DUmp hates them. :o
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think this guy is talking about the things they wish or plan to have, not necessarily what they have. If Hezbollah had anthrax, they would have used it on the Israelis by now. If they had labs in S. Lebanon, the Israelis would have destroyed them. Al Queda may have had some of the things he is talking about, but how much of it was destroyed in the bombings of various of their hideouts in Afghanistan?

What I find truly frightening is that the Taliban fighters are near to closing in on the capital of Pakistan, a nuclear power.
    It frightens me, too. O'Reilly said tonight that he thought that the bombs would be moved out of Pakistan before the Taliban could grab them. Hope he's right.

I try to be fair, but have to say that the sight of those folks here in the US dressed in their native garb aggravates me. Maybe it just frightens me. Tonight at the gym there were quite a few folks there with the headgear on. I felt like I was on the set of Lawrence of Arabia. Rationally I feel these are probably very nice people. Emotionally they trigger the typical American 9-11 feelings.