Oh for fracks sake! Come on nadin...do you really believe that widdle
    tale is going to be believed anywhere but at the DUmp and in your own
    widdle head?? She is one of the bigger kooks on DU and was/is just as
    nutty on Malloys board.

I laughed at the Navy Commander thing right at the end...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Terrorists follow UCMJ ?

Where's the part that says you can cut someone's head off and put it on the internet?

God, these stories are not only bad, unimative but way too long.

And since when can a store arrest people for shouting? And asking for wittness statement?

Before writing something, try doing a little homework.

I worked in a couple of stores. At K-Mart, we called the police if someone was disruptive, if the manager or other supervisor couldn't get them calmed down. Even when security busted a shoplifter, there were limits to what could be done to detain them until the police arrived.

3. #13 Go 
    Security was there, they were telling the little weasel to get checked out next and get out of the store and dont come back. rsmith, or whatever was jumping up and down yelling about tourture and whitewater and impeachment. No body knew what he was screaming about, and he was spitting on everyone due to his over medicated muscle tone. Mothers were covering their childrens ears as they tried to get them away from this frothing mainiac. I know, I was there and saw it all!
    ________
    Zoloft Attorney
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:48 AM.

Now if he had said *that a cop jumped out of the bushes* then I would had believed him.....:D
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

5. #15 Follow up on bouncy tale part duex 
    rsmith6621 (1000+ posts) Fri Apr-24-09 09:06 PM
    Original message
    Follow Up On I Popped a PUKES CORK.. Last Night thread

This is the follow up to the following link

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

Called Walmart security this morning and was asked to make an appointment for this afternoon so they could have a Police Officer there to take my statement and I could make a statement to Walmart as well. So I show up as scheduled and am taken to a breakroom in the back of the store and after about twenty minutes of questions by both the Officer and and the Manager of Security basic general questions about how I saw the event explode in to what it did....signed the statement and thanked them for the concern.. I was told that I was asked to leave for my own safety...I guess the guy spewed on for about five minutes ending with him taking a magazine and rolling it up and then smacking the security officer and an employee who was there to contain him until police showed up...I guess the employee took him down to the floor and held him there until the police came and cuffed him, read him his rights and questioned him and then took him down to the local station to fill out a fingerprint card and get a lovely photo and was released to his wife's custody.

The store apologized for the event and the Security manager then said something refreshing...she said that she voted for the torture administration both times and with what is coming out the Bush team should be prosecuted just on what has been released. She said she feels the sin of what has happened on her shoulders to a large degree and hopes those who were BUSH supporters feel likewise...She feels that President Obama is the right person in the office and believes that he will bring the BUSHIES to account...

I was told I could be talking to the DA as well soon if this goes further....Ill just keep the message alive in a mature and civil fashion..
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x5529340

I am really scared about him. He is really starting to believe his own story
    Last edited by aka:PBS; 04-24-2009 at 10:49 PM.
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x5529340

I am really scared about him. He is really starting to believe his own stpry
    I work at Wal-Mart and that's not how anything is done when something happens; total bullsh*t story.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

" guess the guy spewed on for about five minutes ending with him taking a magazine and rolling it up and then smacking the security officer and an employee who was there to contain him until police showed up"
    ROFLMAO!
    Yeah right!

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    The OP at DUmmyland states that we are pulling fingernails and raping people.

IT also implies that waterboarding is on par with those REAL tools of torture.

Some people are just idiots - and they are nearly always leftists.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.