1. #1 Newest liberal bumpersticker 

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Is that a real bumper sticker,It doesn't make much sense .Maybe to the afflicted liberal mind ? Lets ask the Spelling Nazi or Bay Area Wilbur !

The Liberal Mind
    Recently several prominent individuals have declared publicly that liberalism is a mental or a psychological disorder. Both radio personality Michael Savage, and noted psychiatrist, and author, Dr. Lyle Rossiter (”The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.”), make the same claim that liberalism is a mental or a psychological disorder.

Dr. Rossiter goes on to say…”Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

He further points out that the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
    1 creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
    2 satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
    3 augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
    4 rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will
    of the government.

I applaud Michael Savage and Dr. Rossiter’s on their observations, however I do not agree with the diagnosis.

My own research in this area dates back some ten years, making both Michael Savage and Dr. Rossiter “Johnny Come Latelies”. Please understand I mean no disrespect. It’s just that they are a little late to the game and they bring with them an inaccurate answer to the question.

Dr. Rossiter came oh so close with his observation …”Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

After examining hundreds of x-rays taken of the liberal brain, I have found an overwhelming and undeniable similarity in the subjects’ brain. The common factor is a blockage or scarring (sclerosis) of the logic center of the brain.

This scarring appears to take place over time beginning in pre-adolescents up through the college years of the late teens or early twenties. This build up of scarring results in the logic center of the brain being blocked or more correctly clogged with an oily substance as yet unidentified but which is very similar in texture to cold margarine. The resulting sclerosis prohibits the logic center of the brain from developing into a mature reasoning brain. I’m sure you’ve heard the term… “arrested development” which is usually associated with physical growth. Now however, due to my research it will also equally apply to mental development.
    http://bamakraker.com/blog/2009/01/29/the-liberal-mind/
    Last edited by megimoo; 04-24-2009 at 07:21 PM.

”Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
    Liberals are insane.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Perfect liberal moonbat epitath, run with it!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I don't get it, either. :o

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Perfect liberal moonbat epitath, run with it!
    Epitaph, or epithet? You've combined both into one word. First I don't understand the bumpersticker, now your post.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I don't get it, either. :o
    They would rather die and have other Americans die than get information from captured Islamofascist terrorists that could save them.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Epitaph, or epithet? You've combined both into one word. First I don't understand the bumpersticker, now your post.
    1. epitath
    A non-existent word, generally confused with either epithet or epitaph.

I think I meant epithet! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.