Thread: 'Mexicans In Florida Behead Little Girl Who Resisted Being Raped' (Where's the media

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Oooookay......;)
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Patent Member
    Let him have his little fantasies. That way he won't feel bad when he votes for Obama.

Look - you all got sucked in and swept away with this phoney story. Go back and look at the first dozen or so posts in this thread. A stupid mob. That’s all you were. Look at the source of megi’s news-flash. Investigate a little bit. Rather out on the harried edge a bit? You’re chumps - just face it and move on. I just called the turd that started this thread on it - and exposed him for what he is. Quantity sometimes diverges from quality.

Oh, and just to re-reiterate:

Because we can’t copy and paste the archives from the previous site, I will - again - publicly state, for this knob’s education: I have no choice but to vote for Mr. John McCain, as a matter of loyalty to my father - who served with the man. That’s it - end of story.

(I can do this just as long as you wish to insult the memory of an MCPO of the USN)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Look - you all got sucked in and swept away with this phoney story. Go back and look at the first dozen or so posts in this thread. A stupid mob. Thatís all you were. Look at the source of megiís news-flash. Investigate a little bit. Rather out on the harried edge a bit? Youíre chumps - just face it and move on. I just called the turd that started this thread on it - and exposed him for what he is. Quantity sometimes diverges from quality.
    Yes, look at the source.

A civil rights group provides a story to a yellow journalist who combines a pair of stories in the name of sensationalism. The story is picked up and put into an official report on human trafficking. The attorney general's office receives the report and testifies on its contents before the state legislature. Conservative groups pick up the story and faithfully and accurately report the AG's testimony.

And somehow the story was always suspect because only Conservative sites picked up on it. It's not the fault of the unethical journalist who decided to sensationalize a story by making up facts.

Of course, you were probably the type who bought the Dan Rather memo as well, because the MSM said so. Since only evil Conservative bloggers picked up on the inaccuracies in the memo, they weren't valid criticisms of the story.

But hey, you've got Obama to grandstand for now. He's squeaky clean (ignoring all those evil Conservatives who report on his racist views and connections withi domestic terrorists), unlike Kerry who had been in public life too long.

Enjoy riding the Obama train while this country gets destroyed by his Stalinist politics.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    And somehow the story was always suspect because only Conservative sites picked up on it.
    No, actually - it didnít pass the smell test. Thatís it - nothing more. Realise the age we now live in. This story - if true - would have circled the globe before lunch. "Schmuck" is the applicable label for anyone who would repeat this tripe. Simple bullshit - nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    But hey, you've got Obama to grandstand for now. He's squeaky clean (ignoring all those evil Conservatives who report on his racist views and connections withi domestic terrorists), unlike Kerry who had been in public life too long.

Enjoy riding the Obama train while this country gets destroyed by his Stalinist politics.
    Oh, and just to re-re-reiterate: (I can do this as many times as it takes)

Because we canít copy and paste the archives from the previous site, I will - again - publicly state, for this knobís education: I have no choice but to vote for Mr. John McCain, as a matter of loyalty to my father - who served with the man. Thatís it - end of story.

(I can do this just as long as you wish to insult the memory of an MCPO of the USN)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)