Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by ConJinx View Post
    You don't find it interesting that little girls beheaded and then used for personal attacks on conservatives in the CU.
    I was refering to a certain liberal retard who is here only to stir shit.

I find what happened in that new story to be fucking insane that it is not covered by any of the liberal media sources and just goes to show how slanted the reporting is.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

I can dig it. I'm in Florida, I have 2 daughters, and I'm E-mailing every talk show I can right now.

Get the word out to Matt!

EMAIL: DRUDGE@DRUDGEREPORT.COM
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Drudge isn't a news gathering agency; it's an aggregator site. Drudge picks up a wide range of stories but not all important stories of each day. If you've read it, you know that a considerable amount of space is always devoted to economic news, celeb news, and quirky news.

Actual journalists should be asking questions about this story, not Drudge. They investigate stories, he just promotes them.

So the reason he hasnít picked it up from "reputable news sources" like Fox is?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Drudge isn't a news gathering agency; it's an aggregator site. Drudge picks up a wide range of stories but not all important stories of each day. If you've read it, you know that a considerable amount of space is always devoted to economic news, celeb news, and quirky news.

Actual journalists should be asking questions about this story, not Drudge. They investigate stories, he just promotes them.
    There you go! Coolin' off LP's faux outrage with facts. How DARE you!

Where in Florida did this occur? It just says Panhandle in the story.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

(flys now laying eggs on supposed fresh fish)

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    There you go! Coolin' off LP's faux outrage with facts. How DARE you!

Where in Florida did this occur? It just says Panhandle in the story.

I'm always amazed at people who seem to confuse investigative journalisim with news announcing.

A town in Florida, a county maybe, a local sheriff, a coronerís finding perhaps? Anything cognitive to substantiate this event, what-so-ever? Wouldn't Drudge have at least listed the headline under "developing?"

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Are you upset because your Messiah isn't doing well in the polls and you feel the need to lash out against the political opposition?
    Oh, and just to re-reiterate:

Because we canít copy and paste the archives from the previous site, I will - again - publicly state, for this knobís education: I have no choice but to vote for Mr. John McCain, as a matter of loyalty to my father - who served with the man. Thatís it - end of story.

(I can do this just as long as you wish to insult the memory of an MCPO of the USN)