1. #1 Ghoulish Freepers wish for sickness and death for the President of the United States 
    Certainly they are joking about it but we all know if this about a conservative it would be all out mouth frothing endless hate. No where do they come ANYWHERE close to this.

I did edit out the names, post counts, date, etc to make it easier to read but did not edit out ANY of the comments. You can see the rest of the info at DU if you wish to.

link
    jefferson_dem (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-25-09 06:38 PM
    Original message
    Ghoulish Freepers wish for sickness and death for the President of the United States

Note the light-hearted glee and derision with which these subhumans discuss the potentially devastating pandemic.

OBAMA GREETED IN MEXICO BY MAN WHO DIED DAYS LATER OF FLU SYMPTOMS...
    Drudge ^ | April 25 | Drudge

Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:52:37 PM by BP2

Top link now on Drudge- from article:

The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.[/COLOR]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOPICS: Breaking News; Government; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections
    KEYWORDS: flu; mexico; obama
    Hmmm, you know who's standing in line for Tamiflu now...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: BP2
    Good lord..even a pandemic has to be all about ‘him’....lol!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I do believe you beat me by 8 seconds. Definitely a breaking news item, for now at least, IMHO.
    Should have known. Obama is spreading the disease.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2237797/posts
    To: penelopesire
    Thank Goodness our savior 0bama is healthy! not only does he walk on water but he no-sells plagues.
    But think about it. If someone wanted to take out the leadership of America, a nuke would not be the answer. A bio weapon would. A poisoned ant always returns to the colony........
    To: eyedigress
    The Empty Suit is spreading the disease.

Many more than one, but this one just happened to hop onto the bandwagon.
    Lets let in some more illegals.
    To: omega4179
    I can see it now...people lined up outside hospitals all over the country..sick and dying and the corrupt American media camped out at the White House reporting on Obama’s health for the next month.

That is the sickness in the media that Tamiflu can’t help. Only de-programing by someone familar with cults can help the American media now....lol
    Good lord..even a pandemic has to be all about ‘him’
    LOL!
    Never heard of a flu virus that kills in 24 hours. 48 hours maybe, more likely 72 - 96, but 24 seems a little aggressive for the flu. Unless the victim had a compromised immune system.
    To: NeoCaveman; xsmommy; SoothingDave
    oh, my! obama exposed to the deadly swine flu?
    To: Blackhawk
    Spanish Flu was capable of it. Many people showed no symptoms until they were suddenly on deathbeds.
    To: Blackhawk
    Well, assuming that it WAS swine flu, which we don’t yet know for sure, that would mean that he already had a bad case of it, and probably just couldn’t stand going to bed when he had a once-in-a-lifetime chance to Meet the Messiah.

At that stage it would be extremely communicable.
    To: Category Four
    Exactly.
    To: tioga
    I’m trying hard to find the tear in my eye.
    To: Islaminaction
    I won’t shed a tear for any politician who comes down with this virus. They deserve to be victimized by their own corrupt policies.
    The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.
    maybe he was just overcome by obama's sheer awesomeness. (eyes rolling)
    Perhaps we’ll be hearing that Chelsea Clinton was jogging nearby when it happened.
    To: tioga; BP2
    No worries, his symbiote will protect him-

Museum Director with Aztec Sculpture

Felipe Solis Olguin, the director for the Museo Nacional de Antropologia in Mexico City, stands before a large Aztec sculpture.

It could be huge if the POTUS has this flu, or some of his entourage got it and brought it back to DC with them. Makes me wonder if it was MORE than coincidental -- didn't President Palmer get sick that way on 24 two seasons ago -- a tainted handshake? < tin foil hats - activate!>

It is believed that Tamiflu works on this strain, but the flu is also known to mutate wildly. Obviously, that is the case with THIS one, being a combo of swine, avian and human influenza.
    A deadly flu outbreak in DC? Amongst lawyers, lobbyists, and politicians?

Help me out....is that bad news?
    To: Think free or die
    Perhaps we’ll be hearing that Chelsea Clinton was jogging nearby when it happened.
    Are you referring to the "story" that Hil spoke about that her daughter was jogging nearby on 9-11?
    To: Snoopers-868th
    Think about President Joe Biden. That should help the tears come.
    I understand the connotation of the thread. I reversed it.
    To: DCBryan1
    Not really. Take them all out at once and we can get new leaders!>
    A deadly flu outbreak in DC? Amongst lawyers, lobbyists, and politicians?

I'm slapping my hand to NOT be flippantly insensitive to ANY person getting sick from this bug -- but yes, I noticed that as well.
    They will sure as hell use up all the Tamiflu, which has some effectiveness against this flu.
    To: AD from SpringBay
    It will be President pant suit if they aren’t vigilant.
    For more on Mr. Solis....
    Felipe Solís, Ph.D. Director Museo Nacional de Antropología
    Typhoid Barry
    Last edited by Carol; 04-25-2009 at 08:38 PM.

Sorry I didn't realize this was so long.

Died the Next Day ?

Pandemic Lie ?
    "Should have known. Obama is spreading the disease."
    Give them all an Anti-Baracktic.
    To: paulycy
    LOL! That is hilarious.
    0bama is the carrier?
    To: paulycy

Teleprompter might be the ONLY member of Obama's Mexico City entourage not exposed (and be a carrier) of this flu ...
    Obama IS the disease.
    You're close:
    Obama is spreading the disease.

There. That's more precise.
    If allah wants The One, allah will take him. When it is your time to go, you go.
    CDC should rename it the “Obama Flu”. Nice, worshipful connotation, don’t you think?
    To: JohnBrowdie
    Vomiting is definitely one of the symptoms, then?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2237810/posts
    DU's responses:
    [QUOTE]
    mwb970 (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-25-09 06:42 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. Do these people have lives?`
    Imagine having enough time to read and respond to threads like that all day. What a bunch of losers.
    That is too funny. And no one DU even got it. Says a lot about them. Of course maybe he/she didn't mean to be ironic?
    liberalmuse (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-25-09 06:52 PM
    3. Not surprised. They're way too predictable.
    FR is pretty much the pus-filled polyp on Rush Limbaugh's ass.
    Boomerang Diddle (272 posts) Sat Apr-25-09 07:34 PM
    4. They are some sick SOBs! [/QUOTE
    ]
    Last edited by Carol; 04-25-2009 at 08:42 PM.

Seems Moonbats have missed eight years worth of past posts on DU

Hypocrits.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post

Hypocrits.
    \

they wished all kinds of death on Bush lol

Hypocrits.
    All the pot smoking has obviouly destroyed their long term memory.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Tell ya the truth, it's really hard to tell the difference between the Freepers and the DUmmies most of the time.

With the exception of PJ-Comix both places are loony bins.

The Funny/sad part is, nowhere in those FR post did anyone wish sickness, or death on the President.

Of course Democratic Underground has never allowed reality to get in the way of a demented rant.

Maybe its time that the Denizens get reality on the phone and ask to have sit down over a cup of coffee; who knows maybe they might find out that reality isn't all that bad once they get to know him/her.

There's always hope.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Sonnabend
    Ghoulish Freepers wish for sickness and death for the President of the United States

Note the light-hearted glee and derision with which these subhumans discuss the potentially devastating pandemic.
    Name the site most responsible for threats against the President..name the site investigated REPEATEDLY by the Secret Service.

The site is.....

DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That was always a Rovian plot Sonna...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

The Funny/sad part is, nowhere in those FR post did anyone wish sickness, or death on the President.

Of course Democratic Underground has never allowed reality to get in the way of a demented rant.

Maybe its time that the Denizens get reality on the phone and ask to have sit down over a cup of coffee; who knows maybe they might find out that reality isn't all that bad once they get to know him/her.

There's always hope.
    Well it's not just occuring on FR. I had to delete a number of posts last night at CC that where wishing for this.