1. #1 candy pee and candy blood 
    I was thinking lounge material, but then.... It could be the end of the world stuff! :eek: Who thinks up this stuff!?

Sour candy body fluids!

Blood normally stays in your body, unless there's an accident. Urine normally stays in your body until there's an accident. But either way, neither of these liquid go into your mouth. Until now! Because now, there are Sour Candy Body Fluids, and the one place they are supposed to go is your mouth. Think of it - candy pee and candy blood - just what you never knew you always wanted

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

This is going to go over well with boys in grades 4-6, like Slime did in the 70s.

Reminds me of the Every Flavored Jelly Beans that Jelly Belly did as a knock off of the Harry Potter ones. I tried the vomit flavored one... all I could say is that left my mouth within seconds. Along with some other things....

Seems like the candy companies are priming the pump for future fetishes in children.:eek:

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

This is what they get for getting rid of candy cigarettes. :D
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!