Thread: liberalbitch slips up and tells where she works at.

1. #1 liberalbitch slips up and tells where she works at. 
    liberalitch (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jul-03-08 03:26 PM
    Original message
    "Campers" at resturants.... what's your opinion?

Advertisements [?]
    I have to ask this question because I need to know! By day I am an anything but mild mannered school teacher, but by night I wait tables (most teachers have to have second jobs.... I'm sure you know). I wait tables at a trendy little place in the Ghent section of Norfolk, Va. Some of you Navy or Hampton Roads DUers may know the area. The Green Onion has 6 tables outside, 11 inside. Most of our customers are great. Do their thing and go. BUT SOME think we're starbucks..... get an appetizer and water and sit for three or more hours. In other words they CAMP! I have no problem with people who come in and wish to make an evening of dinner or an afternoon of lunch/brunch. They have desserts, coffee, MORE LIQUOR! BUT the campers!!!!! I hate them. AND they rarely tip well after taking up your table for most of the night. I eat out all the time and NEVER do this annoying shit! Is it only people who have never done this type of work who do this?

Are my feelings on this matter out of line?

What are your thoughts?

AND have YOU ever done this work?
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3560507

IF and I mean IF I wanted to..I could be a real asshole.............:D

There are several online reviews.
    This restaurant is a risk. I know 8 people who have eaten here on more than one occasion and all agree that your experience will either be fantastic or a disappointment. With more disappointing experiences than fantastic experiences...no in between. Service is either great or extremely poor.
    The staff is not friendly at all. Rude waiters and a very bad atmosphere in the restaurant.
    When we told our server, she got defensive and snotty before she offered to have the sous chef recook our food or bring something else. After our food was served, she waited over ten minutes to check on us.
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restauran..._Virginia.html
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3560507

IF and I mean IF I wanted to..I could be a real asshole.............:D
    Don't bother. I'm sure the Texas Modifying Mod -- you know, the one who tracks down people online, but cries like a baby when people do the same to him -- is already there.

Magic Rat Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jul-03-08 05:23 PM
    Response to Original message
    155. I'm voting this as the thread most likely to get locked that you would never think award
    He knows what I knew that he knows........:D