1. #1 Swine Flu Case At Notre Dame 
    When I first heard that there was a confirmed case of swine flu in northern Indiana, I immediately thought of a little town called Ligonier (known locally as Tijuana Heights). But, nope, it was a student at Notre Dame who has since recovered. (You guys gotta' stop going to Mexico for spring break .)

At any rate, I'm wondering if this has any ramifications for the debacle over Obama speaking at Notre Dame's graduation. The university has already lost an estimated 8.2 million in alumni contributions over the flap, and seems poised to lose a lot more.

Also people are dropping dead after shaking hands with Obama. Now I know why Chavez whiped his hand off on his suit after shaking hands with Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Also people are dropping dead after shaking hands with Obama.
    Really, you musn't make statements like that!! The DHS will show up at your door - as soon as their plane makes a little side trip to NYC for a photo op.

Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post
    Really, you musn't make statements like that!! The DHS will show up at your door - as soon as their plane makes a little side trip to NYC for a photo op.

They don't use jet planes to arrest and transport security threats, they use black helicopters.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They don't use jet planes to arrest and transport security threats, they use black helicopters.
    Oh, crap, I wondered what those things were doing hovering over my house!