This is a new short form IRS document designed to simplify tax filing for anyone making up to $200,000 a year. The U.S. Government understands your needs and provides you with this short form in an effort to save your time (ensure increased compliance).
Fill out Section A completely by truthfully answering the questions.
Fill out Section B completely by filling in the spaces.
1. How much money do you have?________________
2. When can we come and pick it up? ______________
1. Full (current) Name: ___________ 2. Address (including name of shelter if applicable) _______________
3. Date and place of birth (attach original copy of birth certificate Ė will be returned to you if we can find you.) ________________
4. Present sexual preference ________________
5. Social Security and/or Identity number ________________
I swear that the information above is current and true. Should discrepances be found, I agree to be penalized to the full extent of all federal systems including the IRS and/or DHS, FBI, CIA, NEA, DEA, NSA etc.
Witness if mark is used to sign:
I_________________ testify this is the mark of the above named person and agree to all penalties should the above information be found untruthful.