Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    ...and what year was that?

Leftist-style hate rallies? Like which one's for example?
    All of Phelp's rallies are leftist-style hate rallies...which is why the right-wing groups generally surround Phelp's group and block them from sight.

As Phelps has never donated to any Republican candidates, supported any Republican candidates, or run for office as a Republican, it's pretty funny that so many would just LOVE to claim that he isn't a Dim any more. :D:D:D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    All of Phelp's rallies are leftist-style hate rallies...which is why the right-wing groups generally surround Phelp's group and block them from sight.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the Democrats and the Left-leaning folks generally campaign FOR gay marriage, while Fred Phelps and the right are pretty much AGAINST it.

Based on this FACT, how do you argue that his rallies are 'leftist'?

Which right-wing groups have tried to block him from sight? Have any left-wing groups tried to hinder his protests?

As Phelps has never donated to any Republican candidates, supported any Republican candidates, or run for office as a Republican, it's pretty funny that so many would just LOVE to claim that he isn't a Dim any more. :D:D:D
    So, that's your logic. One time he ran as a Demoncrat, therefore reguardless of which side his view clearly leans toward, in your mind, he's still a Democrat.

I don't suppose he has a say in it.

By the way, what year was that again?

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I was going to wait awhile before I said this but I'm in a mood. You are a fucking dumbass, hazlnut.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

I don't know if you've noticed, but the Democrats and the Left-leaning folks generally campaign FOR gay marriage, while Fred Phelps and the right are pretty much AGAINST it.

Which right-wing groups have tried to block him from sight? Have any left-wing groups tried to hinder his protests?

So, that's your logic. One time he ran as a Demoncrat, therefore reguardless of which side his view clearly leans toward, in your mind, he's still a Democrat.

And he has supported how many Republican candidates? Can we all hear a big ZERO?

And he has run for how many offices as a Republican? Again, ZERO!

Regardless of your distaste or opinion in the matter, he has never, ever supported any Republicans. Sorry! :D

Oh, and his rallies are leftist due to the hate, of course. Hatred is a leftist trait. Right-wing rallies do "horrible" things like like holding signs saying, "Abortion stops a Beating Heart," or "Don't Tax Me, Bro!"

Leftists find it necessary to out-shout and silence right-wing speakers on college campuses. Right-wingers are usually happy if allowed to have one Christian group that is not forced to elect homosexual officers. :eek::D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I was going to wait awhile before I said this but I'm in a mood. You are a fucking dumbass, hazlnut.
    Darn, I thought we were going to rap about Lost later. Oh well...

Is there a reason for such ugly words??

Banned
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    And he has supported how many Republican candidates? Can we all hear a big ZERO?

And he has run for how many offices as a Republican? Again, ZERO!

Regardless of your distaste or opinion in the matter, he has never, ever supported any Republicans. Sorry! :D
    Did I ever say he was a republican?

Oh, and his rallies are leftist due to the hate, of course. Hatred is a leftist trait. Right-wing rallies do "horrible" things like like holding signs saying, "Abortion stops a Beating Heart," or "Don't Tax Me, Bro!"

Leftists find it necessary to out-shout and silence right-wing speakers on college campuses. Right-wingers are usually happy if allowed to have one Christian group that is not forced to elect homosexual officers. :eek::D
    So, in your mind: Left=Hateful people, and Right=Love & Tolerance towards all??

No person on the right has ever been mean-spirited or tried to shout down someone with whom they disagree. All the ugliness and meanness in this country comes from the left? Is that correct?

No Democrat has ever helped another person or acted with purely altruistic motives? Every Democrat in this country is a hateful person, and every Republican has nothing but love for his fellow man?

Is that your world view?

Because I think people are more complicated then that. I see dishonesty and self-serving greed on both sides of the aisle. I also see people who are dedicated to service and sacrifice for their country. Republicans and Democrats who work tirelessly with each other on many issues and initiatives we never here about because they're not as sexy or polarizing as the ones we do.

No person on the right has ever been mean-spirited or tried to shout down someone with whom they disagree. All the ugliness and meanness in this country comes from the left? Is that correct?

No Democrat has ever helped another person or acted with purely altruistic motives? Every Democrat in this country is a hateful person, and every Republican has nothing but love for his fellow man?

Is that your world view?

Because I think people are more complicated then that. I see dishonesty and self-serving greed on both sides of the aisle. I also see people who are dedicated to service and sacrifice for their country. Republicans and Democrats who work tirelessly with each other on many issues and initiatives we never here about because they're not as sexy or polarizing as the ones we do.
    It is more complicated than that, of course. Nevertheless, the violence and hatred from the left is far more pronounced, wide-spread...and forgiven than that from the right. Even on this site, as witnessed by my signature. The left, the party of "love, tolerance and diversity," is completely blind to their own hatred, intolerance and bigotry...to the point that many can't understand how a person that speaks out against gay marriage should retain a Beauty Queen crown.

For some "wonderful" examples of leftist hatred, you should browse through http://www.zombietime.com/.
    Last edited by MrsSmith; 05-13-2009 at 10:08 PM.
    -
    -
    -

Look up Patriot Guard. Of course they won't claim "right wing" per se but ask the riders what they believe and you'll soon get the picture.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    [QUOTE=hazlnut;136402]

Is that your world view?

You obfuscate when you say " no republican has EVER" or "no Democrat has EVER"

Of course there are exceptions. But that is what they are - exceptions.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.