1. #1 Favre Watch - 2009 Edition (not this sh** again) 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Heard on the Dan Patrick radio show this morning that Favre may be angling to sign a free agent contract with the Vikings.

Not to worry, there are several sites that are monitoring this crap so you & I don't have to.
    Flight From Minneapolis Goes To Hattiesburg
    30th April, 2009 - 9:28 am

ProFootballTalk.com - The crafty folks at ProFootballTalk.com are monitoring the flights that come in and out of Hattiesburg-Laurel airport, which is famously home to Brett Favre.

A flight from Minneapolis arrived at 9:11 AM on Wednesday and a departing flight took off at 4:14 PM on the same day.

Favre was released by the Jets this week, which has fueled speculation that he will come out of retirement and sign with the Vikings.
    LINK

Apparently Favre can't stand the GM with the Packers and will do anything he can to "stick it" to him.

Developing.... :D

Actually, might not be a bad fit for him. He wouldn't have to throw near as much with Peterson there, but defenses couldn't just stack the line the way they can now. I just don't want this to be as long and drawn out as last time.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Actually, might not be a bad fit for him. He wouldn't have to throw near as much with Peterson there, but defenses couldn't just stack the line the way they can now. I just don't want this to be as long and drawn out as last time.
    Shoulda done this last year, but GB would have none of it. Minn might have gone deep into the playoffs.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

He should stay 'retired' before he gets seriously injured.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals