Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Miley Cyrus comforts Perez Hilton for gay marriage 
    Miley Cyrus : Miley Cyrus comforts Perez Hilton for gay marriage
    Posted by admin in Celebrities, Events
    0 Comments

Hollywood actress Miley Cyrus has given her nod to gay marriages, as she believes Jesus loves all and does not discriminate between gay people and straight people.

Cyrus revealed her stance on being quizzed by blogger Perez Hilton, who reached out to top celebrities after attacking Miss California Carrie Prejean for her anti-gay marriage stance at the Miss USA pageant over the weekend.

Hilton, who was judging the beauty contest, asked the Carrie for her thoughts on same sex marriage and was aghast when Prejean revealed she believed marriage should be between a man and a woman.

After which he asked multifarious celebrities including Cyrus about their say on the whole issue. ”Jesus loves you and your partner and wants you to know how much he cares! thats like a daddy not loving his lil boy cuz hes gay and that is wrong and very sad! like i said everyone deserves to be happy (sic),” Contactmusic quoted Cyrus, as stating on her Twitter page.

http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.c...-2009050115204

Why don't they just sing and leave the politics alone. She may have dixie chicked her career.

Like anyone is going to really care what a 16 year olds view on politics are? They'll change 20 times in the next 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Like anyone is going to really care what a 16 year olds view on politics are? They'll change 20 times in the next 2 years.
    I hope your right . She's a cute little shit and I hate to see her influenced by the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I hope your right . She's a cute little shit and I hate to see her influenced by the wrong people.
    Personally, I see nothing wrong with her opinion on the matter. Then again, I'm a godless heathen.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with her opinion on the matter. Then again, I'm a godless heathen.
    I enjoy Lean Rimes immensly. I watched her grow up. I have no idea what her political views are she concentrates on being a good singer. Thats how i like it. I wish musicians and actors would stick to what they do best and keep controversial issues private.

She probably needs to read the Bible a little more closely. Jesus wasn't really all about making people happy as I recall.

She's probably just doing whatever it takes to protect her position as a sort of Christian pop tart.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    FFS. This pro gay marriage thing is the trend now. This "controversy" is ridiculous. BTW, Fuck you "Mr. Hilton".
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    FFS. This pro gay marriage thing is the trend now. This "controversy" is ridiculous. BTW, Fuck you "Mr. Hilton".
    Right on Sister. Hilton is a piece of shit.

Did ya'll see some of the shit they've been throwing at Miss Cali the last couple of days? O'Reilly Factor really keyed in on it tonight. It's unbelievably disgustting the way she's being attacked. Even feminists are lashing out at her.

Did ya'll see some of the shit they've been throwing at Miss Cali the last couple of days? O'Reilly Factor really keyed in on it tonight. It's unbelievably disgustting the way she's being attacked. Even feminists are lashing out at her.
    Yeah she has plastic jugs how depressing.