Thread: Congrats to Rush

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    See, a strident discussion has begun. Now thats the American way.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I'm offended by LP's use of the term "Junkie." It is an offensive stereotype applied to people who don't have the ability to control their addictions.

Can a mod please change his message to remove any offensive terms?
    *cough* *chock* *spit* hahahahahahahahahaha made me spit my coffee dude. :D
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Considering the untold hours he previously and publicly nailed ALL DRUG USERS on his globally broadcast and syndicated radio show - I say fuck the HYPICRIT, stupidly loyal donkey-dick-fuckwad-dribble.
    Since he spent 'untold hours' attacking drug users 'on his...radio show,' perhaps you would like to dig up 3 or 4 instances of this?

I mean, being such widespread condemnation, it should be an easy find, right?

The big Cheese
    Who the fuck is Logan and what the fuck is up with his father?
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Media matters strikes again. I'm currently a junkie so screw you.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Since he spent 'untold hours' attacking drug users 'on his...radio show,' perhaps you would like to dig up 3 or 4 instances of this?

I mean, being such widespread condemnation, it should be an easy find, right?
    We're going to let you destroy your life. We're going to make it easy and then all of us who accept the responsibilities of life and don't destroy our lives on drugs, we'll pay for whatever messes you get into."
    -- Rush Limbaugh show, Dec. 9, 1993
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

"I'm appalled at people who simply want to look at all this abhorrent behavior and say people are going to do drugs anyway let's legalize it. It's a dumb idea. It's a rotten idea and those who are for it are purely 100 percent selfish."
    -- Rush Limbaugh show, Dec 9, 1993
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

"There's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.

"What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales. Too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too."

-- Rush Limbaugh show, Oct. 5, 1995

...We are becoming too tolerant as a society, folks, especially of crime, in too many parts of the country.... This country certainly appears to be tolerant, forgive and forget. I mean, you know as well as I do, you go out and commit the worst murder in the world and you just say you're sorry, people go, "Oh, OK. A little contrition."... People say, "I feel better. He said he's sorry for it." We're becoming too tolerant, folks.
    --Rush Limbaugh TV show (10/5/95)

These tough sentencing laws were instituted for a reason. The American people, including liberals, demanded them. Don't you remember the crack cocaine epidemic? Crack babies and out-of-control murder rates? Liberal judges giving the bad guys slaps on the wrist? Finally we got tough, and the crime rate has been falling ever since, so what's wrong?
    --RushLimbaugh.com (8/18/03)