1. #1 "Obama Classifies Top Secret Airforce One New York Buzz Screwup!" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    PHANTOM AIR FARCE PICTURES

"Over $300,000 Bucks And They Can't Even Use The Pictures, What a Country !"
    "
    The $328,835 snapshots of an Air Force One backup plane buzzing lower Manhattan last week will not be shown to the public, the White House said yesterday.

"We have no plans to release them," an aide to President Obama told The Post, refusing to comment further.

The sole purpose of the secret photo-op, which sent thousands of New Yorkers running for cover, was to take new publicity shots of the presidential jet over the city.

"The photos . . . are classified -- that's ridiculous," Councilman Peter Vallone Jr., said.

The photos have not technically been "classified," a White House aide said, but they are being kept from public view.

New Yorkers said they could not understand how a president who shares intimate snapshots from the White House could justify keeping these secret.

"So we're not gonna see the fruits of this cruel joke?" said Frank Antonelli, 39, one of the Wall Street traders spooked by last week's flyover.

"I'm not surprised. Obama . . . wouldn't further all the bad publicity by putting out those pictures."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05052009...res_167671.htm

Yep. Par for the course for "the most open and transparent administration in history."

Fuck you, B.O. Fuck you very much.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Worthless Photo op over NYC----------------------------------------------$328,835
    Better pictures made on Photoshop that could actually be used------$699
    The amount basic math and logic could have saved the tax payer---$328,136
    The look on smelly liberals faces trying to defend their mistake-----PRICELESS

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I thought I heard on Fox last night they "lost" the pictures???:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I thought I heard on Fox last night they "lost" the pictures???:D
    Sort of like a hospital in STL "lost" my x-rays after one of their orthopedic surgeons botched my knee surgery.

That excuse just doesn't fly, pardon the pun. Obama and his minions are something else. Now people will be thinking it was a super secret mission. He'd best remember the lessons learned in Watergate and the cover-up.

It's a distraction, pure and simple. A legitimate distraction, to be fair, government wasting tons of money and then having nothing to show for it, but a distraction nevertheless. What's $300,000 to keep our minds off that line by line breakdown of the fed budget that has yet to be seen, or Obama telling Chrysler to file bankruptcy, the still unavailable tracking of stimulus dollars, and demands all over the place for more bailout money?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!