Thread: Hello!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hello! 
    I love Michael Moore. I support Gay Marriage, universal Healthcare. I'm against the Iraq war. I support PETA. I voted for Barack Obama. Am I at the right forum? :D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    As long as you're not a Spammer...why not???:D

Welcome to CU.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    oh boy :D

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMooreFan View Post
    I love Michael Moore. I support Gay Marriage, universal Healthcare. I'm against the Iraq war. I support PETA. I voted for Barack Obama. Am I at the right forum? :D
    Welcome to the big tent. :D

Wow, you managed to include all the hot buttons. Surely you forgot a couple. I'll bet you think Obama's plane pics over NYC were a good investment of our tax dollars, too.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    More importantly, do we need to send President *, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Rove, et al, to the Hague for an international war crimes tribunal? :D

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    More importantly, do we need to send President *, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Rove, et al, to the Hague for an international war crimes tribunal? :D
    Don't forget Haliberton it fits in somewhere.

Does your daddy (Skinner) know you're here?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

If you're interested in honest, open debate, come on in. If you're going for you're "banned from a eeeevil Rethug board for speaking DA TRUTH" badge, you'll find it ain't that easy.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I don't know what that means. All I know is I love Barack Obama and Michael Moore. :D

I don't know what that means. All I know is I love Barack Obama and Michael Moore. :D
    All I know is you sound full of shit.:D

Probably a gun totin', beer swillin', Bible thumping redneck republican. Welcome.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad