Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. #21  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Saying that we're becoming Mexico isn't very reassuring... What a shit hole that place is... Yes, I think the video was talking about the destruction of the white race without saying it. Oh, won't the Earth be a wonderful place once civilized people die off and those stuck in the 18th century are the ruling class...... Hope you women enjoyed your equality while you had it.....

    No, no.. Nothing to worry about.. Just get back to your busy lives...

    Oh, and, BTW, this isn't some conspiracy theory this video is talking about. The math is clear, and this study has been done over and over trying to predict a different outcome, and it's not possible as long as the birthrates of civilized countries continues to fall with people not having the time or resources to have children.

    If you paid attention to the video, it said that the low birthrates of some countries have proven IMPOSSIBLE to reverse..
    Ah, I see: White Christian = Civilized; Non-White Christian = Savages (damn Spics); Non-White Non-Christian = Don't even go there, barbarians, destroyers of civilizations, scum of the earth, fodder for the ovens; White Non-Christians = ?.

    BTW, I know the video said "low birthrates of some countries have proven IMPOSSIBLE to reverse," but can you tell me which countries those are?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Closet View Post
    Ah, I see: White Christian = Civilized; Non-White Christian = Savages (damn Spics); Yeah, Hispanic dominated countries are so wonderful, right? Mexico is a great place, right? As long as you don't leave the resort.. :) I've been to Mexico numerous times on business, so don't try to educate me on Mexico and its culture. It's a shit hole.. How about Venezuela or Chile.. Yeah, that's the kind of lawless corrupt society I want my children and grandchildren living in..Non-White Non-Christian = Don't even go thereExactly! Name me one non-white and non-christian country that is viable and not corrupt and dangerous.. You can skip China and Japan, as they're not breeding, either, so they're no threat. And before you start with the racist bullshit, I'm talking statistics of crime... Show me where non-whites are the majority where corruption and crime and civil strife aren't the norm. I'll wait., barbarians, destroyers of civilizations, scum of the earth, fodder for the ovens; White Non-Christians = ?.

    BTW, I know the video said "low birthrates of some countries have proven IMPOSSIBLE to reverse," but can you tell me which countries those are?The one I happen to remember, having only watched the video once, was Brazil. America, also, without the influx of crimigrants.

    This argument is always so non-productive because those without an argument can't resist pulling out the race card and trying to stifle the conversation.

    My position isn't as pro-white as it is anti-Islam.. The cult of Islam is very dangerous and disgusting. In this cult, there is no room for government or the rule of law-their religion is their governmental law. It is, therefore, absolutely incompatible with life in America where we have the rule of law laid out by and enforced by the government.

    The UK has already had to deal with Muslims demanding that criminals in their families be allowed to be disciplined by the family according to their Sharia law. You can't have parallel and different legal systems co-existing in the same country. It's a recipe for disaster, just as allowing a country to become bi-lingual and fragmented is.
    Last edited by stsinner; 05-07-2009 at 11:03 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Closet View Post
    BTW, I know the video said "low birthrates of some countries have proven IMPOSSIBLE to reverse," but can you tell me which countries those are?
    Japan is certainly one, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Greece would be others.

    The truth is that everyone who has speculated endlessly on population issues has been eventually proven wrong over time. Human beings aren't very linear or rational and they have a way of responding to events that can be distressingly unpredictable in terms of childbearing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,907
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Whatever, Linda.. You just seem to love to stir the pot.. I'm so glad I am able to give you a target for your hatred and circular arguments. Luckily, I have a thick skin and love to debate.

    So tell me this, aside from the fact that you have no children and so the future direction of civilization doesn't matter to you, do you not care one wit about those of us who do have children who will likely have Sharia law foist upon them, relegating women to second-class citizens? Are you really that cold? It's already happening in parts of the UK and Europe, and they've proven powerless to stop it because of the the way "diversity" is touted as a good thing and just embracing everyone's differences and being peaceful while the heathens will shoot you in the head for saying one cross word about them or their religion. We've not only lost the will and desire to breed, but we've lost the will to fight to defend our culture because we're being forced to adopt the position of guilt and belief that America is not the greatest country on Earth and that Columbus was a conqueror and not an explorer and on and on... Revisionist history is being taught to our children, they've taken prayer out of the classroom and even the Pledge of Allegiance... We're trending downward, and it's very disturbing. America is not becoming more virtuous as the years go on, no matter how accepting of sodomy and debauchery we become. Those among us who are Christians have a lot to be ashamed of when we look at our country.
    Linda can take care of herself so I won’t try to defend her that being said my wife and I don’t have children. It never happened and we didn’t spend enormous amounts of money on unnatural methods to have them. With the turmoil that had already started in the world we accepted it, as Gods will. Nowadays I am sure you no it is hard to raise Christian children with society attacking your values every step of the way. You make a lot of assumptions about people you no nothing of based only on a few posts they have made. Let God be their judge. You make good points but than you anger people and discredit what you say. You do Christians and conservatives no service by arguing for them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Japan is certainly one, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Greece would be others.

    The truth is that everyone who has speculated endlessly on population issues has been eventually proven wrong over time. Human beings aren't very linear or rational and they have a way of responding to events that can be distressingly unpredictable in terms of childbearing.
    I hope yo're right. Mark Steyn's book America Alone scared the hell out of me-for my children's sake.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You make a lot of assumptions about people you no nothing of based only on a few posts they have made. Let God be their judge. You make good points but than you anger people and discredit what you say. You do Christians and conservatives no service by arguing for them.
    Well said. StSinner, you're very quick to decide how EVERYone should live, and people who depart from what YOU think is right get it in the teeth. If that's not a Sharia-type mindset, I don't know what is.

    How many times have you been to Europe? I go fairly frequently. I promise you that blonde women are not wearing burkhas in the streets of Copenhagen.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,370
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    We've not only lost the will and desire to breed, but we've lost the will to fight to defend our culture because we're being forced to adopt the position of guilt and belief that America is not the greatest country on Earth and that Columbus was a conqueror and not an explorer and on and on... Revisionist history is being taught to our children, they've taken prayer out of the classroom and even the Pledge of Allegiance... We're trending downward, and it's very disturbing. America is not becoming more virtuous as the years go on, no matter how accepting of sodomy and debauchery we become. Those among us who are Christians have a lot to be ashamed of when we look at our country.
    I think the moderators should see if this is yet another person who has come to us from Stormfront.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Linda can take care of herself so I won’t try to defend her that being said my wife and I don’t have children. It never happened and we didn’t spend enormous amounts of money on unnatural methods to have them. With the turmoil that had already started in the world we accepted it, as Gods will. Nowadays I am sure you no it is hard to raise Christian children with society attacking your values every step of the way. You make a lot of assumptions about people you no nothing of based only on a few posts they have made. Let God be their judge. You make good points but than you anger people and discredit what you say. You do Christians and conservatives no service by arguing for them.
    I appreciate your input, but I disagree.. I hare absolutely no ill will toward people who can't have children or people who decide not to have children. It's when they start defending their decision and bitching about parents taking time off of work too much that I get irritated, as if the children don't matter. There is no more important thing a human being could do than reproduce and raise their kids to be productive members of society, no matter how petty some try to make it sound.

    I don't make assumptions about people beyond what they say. Well, I shouldn't say that. There are some on here that I assume hate America and don't regard it as a great country or care about its future. There are also some that I assume could read facts in black and white and call them racist as if they're opinion, such as crime rates broken down by race (connected to the changing demographic discussion) because they're allowed society to brainwash them that any time anything negative is pointed out about any race it's racist, when it's simply a fact.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I think the moderators should see if this is yet another person who has come to us from Stormfront.
    I knew it would come out sooner or later-the race card..

    The race card is the lame argument of those who have no argument.
    Last edited by stsinner; 05-07-2009 at 11:31 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,370
    I have to agree with those who have posted that StSinner is not making a compelling case for conservatism or Christianity. Reaction is not the same thing as conservatism, and his modeling of a Good Christian unfortunately speaks for itself.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •