Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Well said. StSinner, you're very quick to decide how EVERYone should live, and people who depart from what YOU think is right get it in the teeth. If that's not a Sharia-type mindset, I don't know what is.

How many times have you been to Europe? I go fairly frequently. I promise you that blonde women are not wearing burkhas in the streets of Copenhagen.
    I've been several times on business, I lived in Germany for 2 years and Switzerland for a year and also Italy.. Care to educate me on Europe? Oh, boy... Let's look at how wonderfully Muslims are integrating into Copenhagen:

Fifth Night Of Muslim Riots In Copenhagen

From those defenders of the faith at the AFP:

Vaerebro elementary school burns after being set on fire by demonstrators in Vaerloese north of Copenhagen, on February 14, 2008.
    Copenhagen police arrest six in fifth night of riots

Thu Feb 14

COPENHAGEN (AFP) - Six youths were arrested in Copenhagen for setting cars and dumpsters ablaze and throwing stones at police in a fifth night of riots in a predominantly immigrant area of the Danish capital, police said Friday.

“We’ve had six arrests so far. They’ve been charged with throwing stones at police and setting fires to cars and waste containers,” Chief Inspector Henrik Olesen of the Copenhagen police told AFP.

At least 11 cars were torched in various neighbourhoods of Copenhagen, and 10 others in the nearby town of Kokkedal.

On Thursday, 17 youths were arrested for rioting the previous night…

Protests have flared up again in several Muslim countries including Kuwait and Pakistan following the reprinting [of a cartoon depicting Mohammed]. The Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas also condemned the publication.

And in the UK:

Sharia law in UK is 'unavoidable'

Dr Rowan Williams
    Dr Williams says Muslims should have a choice in legal disputes

Dr Williams interview
    The Archbishop of Canterbury says the adoption of certain aspects of Sharia law in the UK "seems unavoidable".

To educate yourself on this story you can go here.
    Last edited by stsinner; 05-07-2009 at 11:24 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I have to agree with those who have posted that StSinner is not making a compelling case for conservatism or Christianity. Reaction is not the same thing as conservatism, and his modeling of a Good Christian unfortunately speaks for itself.
    What's the matter? Frustrated because your labeling of me a racist fell flat on its face? You can't dispute my facts, so you label me and try to insult me and call me names. Always the way of the coward. Yeah, I cussed... I thought I'd speak in a manner that you seem to be comfortable with in order to relate...

I was out of line, so I cleaned it up.. I shouldn't have lost my temper.
    Last edited by stsinner; 05-07-2009 at 11:33 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    The messed up part is that the people who are multiplying the most aren't capable of sustaining a civilization.. They'll steal all the copper, but thre will be no one to sell it to... They'll pump all the oil, but there will be no one to sell it to...
    Without us, they can't even pump the oil
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Closet View Post
    Don't you think that's what this video is saying. It neglects the growth of Christian populations in places like Brazil (too dark) and, when it speaks of the US, notes that the break even point is only achieved by adding in Hispanics. If we're talking Christian, I always thought that Hispanics were primarily Christian as well.
    No, not too dark. Too impoverished, uneducated and unassimilated to the rule of law. Brazil is going to be a real challenge over the next century.

The real problem is that in the next generation, at least one of our NATO allies is going to end up with a functional Islamic majority, and that majority is going to be radicalized, violently anti-western and vicious. We need to start pulling the code books and shutting down the sensitive technology now.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    After that outburst I will consider any future input from you on any subject to be irrelevant. You should have saved your attacks for liberals and left fellow conservatives alone.
    Seems like a fine reaction to me.. You've added nothing to the conversation, anyway, except to insult me. The conversation is not better off because of your input..

So your position is that I should allow Linda to attack me and call me a racist and not respond to her because she is a poster on CU (I can't call her a Conservative, because she doesn't exhibit those positions)? Interesting. Sorry, I don't work that way. I will defend my position and respond in kind to being called a racist.

Besides, I think it's all been said-you either care about our culture dying out, or you don't. There are those here on both sides of the fence, and so be it.

It's just like everything else regarding race-the shallow minded non-thinkers say that if you are FOR preserving your culture you must be AGAINST other cultures, and that's a lazy and stupid argument.
    If I say that I want to preserve white CULTURE, not the white RACE, people will assume, as Linda has, that I belong at Stormfront. But if a black person celebrates their black culture and heritage society applauds them.. Hence the reason we're being outbred.. Blacks and Hispanics have so much to be proud of if you watch TV and watch how the schools brainwash our kids into celebrating them, but mention that you're proud of your white culture and you're immediately labeled a racist. It's total and utter nonsense, and it's had a very damaging effect on our society.
    Last edited by stsinner; 05-07-2009 at 11:49 AM.

I think the moderators should see if this is yet another person who has come to us from Stormfront.
    That's a really cheap shot.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    It wasn't intended to be. The language in a couple of the posts was quite reminiscent of a (brief) visitor we had from there.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

It wasn't intended to be. The language in a couple of the posts was quite reminiscent of a (brief) visitor we had from there.
    I have no reason to believe that stsinner or anybody else on this board is a member of that organization so let's drop it and get back to the exciting, "I know you are but what am I?" debate. ;)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    What do you expect from those who suck up to the EU way of life. Low taxes is the only thing conservative about them.

I recall that visitor, but unfortunately, culture is determinative when it comes to certain outcomes, and right now, western culture (meaning the heirs to the Greco-Roman, Judeo-Christian traditions as defined by individual vs. group/clan/tribal rights, the rule of law over despotism and scientific inquiry vs. fatalism) is declining demographically while the culture of Islam, which has been marked by the failures that accompany totalitarian politics, misogynistic frenzy and the suppression of the talents and abilities of half of their population that this entails, is demographically surging. Worse, the surge is coming in nations where the democratic tradition is going to undermine itself as the non-Moslem population ages and emmigrates while the Moslem population expands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I have no reason to believe that stsinner or anybody else on this board is a member of that organization so let's drop it and get back to the exciting, "I know you are but what am I?" debate. ;)
    I generally try to keep the debate on a higher level. With that in mind, I'm rubber, you're glue... :D
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    What do you expect from those who suck up to the EU way of life. Low taxes is the only thing conservative about them.
    I'll take tax hawks, since taxation impacts all sorts of other areas. A government without excess revenue can't spend it on social engineering, environmental wackyness or entitlements.
    --Odysseus

And you seem to have a very nice life. You won't get lambasted for it, though, I'm betting. :D And if you did, you'd care about as much as I do.
    No one was trying to lambast people for not having children. What was posted was something about broad demographics, not focused on the individual. People's choice to procreate is not at issue here and is a very private matter. I have two sons, but know the heartache of friends who wanted children but were unable to have them. One of my favorite relatives is about to adopt a little girl from China who has physical infirmities that made it tough to find a home for her.

This is about a concept that I thought was interesting that had been sent to me by a guy at my office----not against anyone on this board for having too many children or no children.