1. #1 "Pelosi shot twice, Reid and bin Laden strangled to death." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    CBS golf analyst: Soldiers would shoot Reid, Pelosi

"How about we strangle Pelosi and Reid and shoot Bin Laden ?"

Even if this was off the cuff, it's not going to go over well with the sports bosses at CBS.

The network's golf analyst, David Feherty, writing a column in D Magazine about the George and Laura Bush moving to the Dallas area, says U.S. soldiers would shoot Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid:

"From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this, though: despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Osama bin Laden, there’s a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death."

snip

"Mr. Feherty’s violent comments about Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Reid are disgusting,” said Eric Burns, President of Media Matters. “Suggesting that our troops would attack the leaders of the very democracy they’ve sworn to sacrifice their lives for is an insult to their integrity, honor, and professionalism. CBS Sports should demand its golf analyst apologize to our soldiers.”
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennt...id_Pelosi.html

That's a shame. I liked his work. Five bucks says this costs him his job.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    That's a shame. I liked his work. Five bucks says this costs him his job.
    Yeah, it probably will.

But he's right...
    The problem in the next four years will be not just that the president of the United States serially does not tell the truth. Instead, the real crisis in our brave new relativist world will be that those who demonstrate that he is untruthful will themselves be accused of lying. - Victor Davis Hanson

Banned
    But, but if he had repeated that against Frist and Hassert everything would be cool. Calling Bush Hitler, no problem; calling him baby killer, no problem. If the progressives have their way, this will be considered a hate crime even if he was joking.

I saw Sloberman feigning outrage over this the other day.

It's a shame he and Mr. Burns are unable to see the figurative in the comments and instead insist on believing that members of our military would literally do such a thing.

Knobs. Both of them.
    Be Not Afraid.