1. #1 More confirmation that Pelosi lied 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Nancy Pelosi’s attempt to evade responsibility for her role in approving the use of waterboarding and other enhanced interrogation techniques took another hit today in the Washington Post — and this time the fire comes from her side of the aisle. Pete Hoekstra upped the ante as well, demanding the release of precise minutes of Congressional briefings, and Leon Panetta has promised to make them available, at least to Capitol Hill:

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/05/0...t-pelosi-lied/

----------------------

I hope we start off the show trials with her in the lead! In fact, there are lots of Dims in Washington that we can start off the show trials with.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Go Hoekstra! Proud to have him represent me.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Go Hoekstra! Proud to have him represent me.
    No kidding. Where you living?

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    No kidding. Where you living?
    I live in Illinois right now, but I'm stationed there as military. My legal residence is in his district. Manistee roughly.

Hoekstra's running for the Repub nomination for Michigan Gov this year. Kinda sucks he's giving his spot in congress up, because his district went to Obama in 08, so we might have a Dem replace him. But if he manages to become Gov in Michigan he can do a lot better there I think.

Good! Pelousy is a lying sac of sh*t.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    More lies from our High Queen of lieing!

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi learned in early 2003 that the Bush administration was waterboarding terror detainees but didn’t protest directly out of respect for “appropriate” legislative channels, a confidant of the San Francisco Democrat said Monday…

[T]here’s no dispute that on Feb. 4, 2003 — five months after Pelosi’s September meeting — CIA officials briefed Pelosi aide Michael Sheehy and Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.), then the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, on the specific techniques that had been used on Zubaydah — including waterboarding.

Harman was so alarmed by what she had heard, she drafted a short letter to the CIA’s general counsel to express “profound” concerns with the tactic — going so far as to ask if waterboarding had been personally “approved by the president.”

According to the Pelosi confidant, Sheehy told Pelosi about the briefing — and later informed Pelosi, the newly elected minority leader, that Harman was drafting a protest letter. Pelosi told Sheehy to tell Harman that she agreed with the letter, the Pelosi insider said. But she did not ask to be listed as a signatory on the letter, the source said, and there is no reference to her in it

“She felt that the appropriate response was the letter from Harman, because Jane was the one who was briefed,” said the person. Pelosi “never got briefed on it personally, and when Harman got a ‘no response’ from the CIA, there was nothing more that could be done.”
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/22401.html

So lets see if we can follow her trail of what took place.

First she know nothing.
    Then we learned she know of aggressive techniques but not torture.
    Then we knew of limited torture but not water-boarding.
    Now she knew of water-boarding but there was nothing she could do about it.

What will be next?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

She was in on the briefings! She stayed silent. Nancy Pelosi was the guardian of waterboarding. Her silence permitted us to gain valuable intel. She deserves a medal.
    Rush limbaugh.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...108.guest.html