• Join the "rebellion".

6 100.00%
  • Embrace the invaders

0 0%
  • Nothing

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 What would you do? 
    I'm too lazy to retype this, and the site won't let me copy and paste. I'll just give you the link. Please read, especially the "Brief History" and "What would you do?".

Honestly, what would you do?

http://www.pointsouth.com/csanet/kkk.htm
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

And I'm too lazy to search the entire site for the "What would you do" question. Where is it?

Banned
    Before it got to the point that we were acting as barbarians against eachother, I would pack my shit up and move to another country. Joining the Klan (in the new and improved version:eek:) would not be an option for me.

Power CUer
    The Klan is so repellent that I wouldn't do anything that brought me into any kind of contact with it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The Klan is so repellent that I wouldn't do anything that brought me into any kind of contact with it.
    I'm not, nor will I ever, try to justify what these assclowns today and in the 60's do. The original intent of the Klan was nothing to scoff at though. The original Klan was not a racist organization. I just don't like when these original KKK gets lumped in with the idiots that follwed them.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    And I'm too lazy to search the entire site for the "What would you do" question. Where is it?
    Right below the Brief History. Actually kinda repetative of the previous section.

I am to lazy to follow the link. That fact alone should provide lots of information.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I'm not, nor will I ever, try to justify what these assclowns today and in the 60's do. The original intent of the Klan was nothing to scoff at though. The original Klan was not a racist organization. I just don't like when these original KKK gets lumped in with the idiots that follwed them.
    From the amount I have read about the Klan, it has not been, in any of its incarnations, an organization I would tolerate. Your results may differ. I wouldn't get into the business of parsing which incarnations were less full of "idiots" and "assclowns" than any of the others. My attitude about anyone who would tolerate the Klan in any way is basically, "If the sheet fits, wear it."
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I agree with you after reading that article. I will admit to being ignorant of the fact that they were not the same group that offshot from the original. I'll have to read more, but after reading this I would join.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    From the amount I have read about the Klan, it has not been, in any of its incarnations, an organization I would tolerate. Your results may differ. I wouldn't get into the business of parsing which incarnations were less full of "idiots" and "assclowns" than any of the others. My attitude about anyone who would tolerate the Klan in any way is basically, "If the sheet fits, wear it."
    I'm not sure I follow. If the original group disbanded and then were resurrected as something else, there is no comparison. The usurpers made it into something hateful, which I do not agree with.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.