Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Lets see If I have this straight?Two woman one man .At least one of the woman is Bi Sexual and the man is straight but with very low sexual tastes ?Or are both of the woman lesbian and the man bi Sexual ? Or Are they All Bi Sexual ?And "Janet loves it when she gets a double decker " this one must be Bi ?
    Any combo is fair game or any group of one type. I'm sort of clued into this because I live in Colorado. We have a lot of "intentional communities", some of which are frankly polyamorous (and some polygynous, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I've been seriously considering marrying my dog. Any objections?

BTW, she is very capable of consenting.
    I think you are misreading the whole humping your leg thing!

I've been seriously considering marrying my dog. Any objections?

BTW, she is very capable of consenting.
    Sandy Jean would make a fine companion but will she mow the lawn and write horror stories? Doubtful.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Sandy Jean would make a fine companion but will she mow the lawn and write horror stories? Doubtful.
    No...but her faithfulness is unquestionable.;)
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

No...but her faithfulness is unquestionable.;)
    Well, yes. She's spayed and locked in the house. We sort of frown on that treatment for Domestic Partners these days.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    This has already happened over in the Netherlands:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=46583

And there are definitely advocates for "triads" in the US. The group mentioned in the original article is just 1 of several. It will be next up on the agenda once gay marriages are fairly firmly ensconced in most or all of the US.
    Yep. This was predicted by gay marriage opponents many years ago. Gay marriage advocates pooh-poohed the predictions, claiming they were a slippery slope fallacy. Then that three person marriage happened in the Netherlands and blew their skepticism (if it ever was real) out of the water. The door has been cracked open, folks, and the once unthinkable is now starting to creep in.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."
    Last edited by jinxmchue; 05-13-2009 at 08:28 AM.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Won't someone please think of the children?

America was once a great country with great morals. No more. Sick fucking people. Sick fucking judges. Sick fucking schools. Our poor children have to inherit this shit hole of a country now, no better than Amsterdam. It's like all of America is now Las Vegas.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    Won't someone please think of the children?
    Oh, they have. That's why they removed all those LDS fundy kids in Colorado City. Now, I doubt that social services is prepared to make a sweep of various "alternative lifestyle" sexual groupings who also contain kids.

I mean, with the fundy kids there was some serious "religious abuse" in their parents' screwed up sexual couplings. Kids in polyamorous groups are just exposed to more "sophistication" than some would like.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    This has already happened over in the Netherlands:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=46583

And there are definitely advocates for "triads" in the US. The group mentioned in the original article is just 1 of several. It will be next up on the agenda once gay marriages are fairly firmly ensconced in most or all of the US.
    Actually, this article is wrong. These people didnt get married, nor did they get a triad registered partnership (Dutch civil union of sorts). In fact, there is no legal recognition for tried partnerships in the Netherlands at all.

They signed cohabitation contracts together, and held their own little ritual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samenlevingscontract

Sorry folks, your slippery slope is still a figment of your imagination.