Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1 Police: Missing Vermont girl’s body found 
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    Police: Missing Vermont girl’s body found
    Uncle charged with kidnapping in case; sex ring alleged



    BURLINGTON, Vt. - A body found Wednesday is believed to be that of a missing 12-year-old whose uncle allegedly planned to force her into a sex ring, Vermont State Police said.

    Col. James Baker said Brooke Bennett's body was found in Randolph, where the uncle lives, about 4:45 p.m. Wednesday.

    She was last seen alive with the uncle, Michael Jacques, 42, at a convenience store a week ago.


    LINK
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Dammit man!:mad: I knew better but held out hope anyway.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Dammit man!:mad: I knew better but held out hope anyway.
    Yes, sadly cases like Elizabeth Smart's aren't the norm.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Police: Missing Vermont girl’s body found
    Uncle charged with kidnapping in case; sex ring alleged



    BURLINGTON, Vt. - A body found Wednesday is believed to be that of a missing 12-year-old whose uncle allegedly planned to force her into a sex ring, Vermont State Police said.

    Col. James Baker said Brooke Bennett's body was found in Randolph, where the uncle lives, about 4:45 p.m. Wednesday.

    She was last seen alive with the uncle, Michael Jacques, 42, at a convenience store a week ago.


    LINK
    The details of this case are horrifying. Hopefully everyone involved in this sex ring is caught and imprisoned. Hopefully all of them resist arrest, too, requiring well-deserved ass-kickings. I don't envy these guys' prison stays. Remember what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,311
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    The details of this case are horrifying. Hopefully everyone involved in this sex ring is caught and imprisoned. Hopefully all of them resist arrest, too, requiring well-deserved ass-kickings. I don't envy these guys' prison stays. Remember what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer?
    They deserve even worse treatment. Vermont seems to think that they have a handle on treating sexual offenders and won't comply with Jessica's law. I guess that's working very well.

    That poor little girl. Who knows how long she's been abused?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member YupItsMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vermont (yeah, I know)
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    They deserve even worse treatment. Vermont seems to think that they have a handle on treating sexual offenders and won't comply with Jessica's law. I guess that's working very well.

    That poor little girl. Who knows how long she's been abused?
    From reading the gruesome details on this today, I don't think this poor girl was abused for very long. It sounds like this may have been the initial attempt to lure her in. I think she resisted and threatened to tell which is why she was killed. She has a relative only 14 that has been molested by these bastards since she was 9.

    I hoping the one good outcome of this case is that the few sane people inthis state will become outraged and demand that laws be stricter. Currently we have a moderate Republican governor who would probably push for tougher laws, but the Bernie Sander's leftist's have a veto proof majority in both legisllative houses.


    I'm not for revenge, I just believe that these animals can never be rehabilitated and that the most practical and actually humane answer would be letal injection. Hopefully it's discovered that they committed crimes outside of VT in states that do have the death penalty.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The fine Midwest
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    I'm not for revenge, I just believe that these animals can never be rehabilitated and that the most practical and actually humane answer would be letal injection. Hopefully it's discovered that they committed crimes outside of VT in states that do have the death penalty.
    Ah, but didn't the Supreme Court just rule that rape of an underage child does not qualify for the death penalty?

    He is going to get it in this case. I hope and pray anyway. But anyone who can read that story and not at least think that a needle in this man's arm several years ago would have been a good thing should be thinking again. There would be at least one 12 year old alive today had they done it then. How many more would be?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member Dan D. Doty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pevely, Missouri
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    They deserve even worse treatment. Vermont seems to think that they have a handle on treating sexual offenders and won't comply with Jessica's law. I guess that's working very well.

    That poor little girl. Who knows how long she's been abused?
    As long as Vermont keeps up this " Hug a thug " routine the bad guys are going to keep doing what they're doing.

    Vermont going to turn into the Mecca for child molesters and its going to be open season for every bad guy in the country; because they know that Vermont won't do danm thing to you if you rape a child.

    Where's the out cry from the Ben & Jerry crowd?

    No where it appears.

    I guess hurting a tree is bad in Vermont, but molsting kids is okay by them :mad:
    CU's Paranormal Expert.


    Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    From reading the gruesome details on this today, I don't think this poor girl was abused for very long. It sounds like this may have been the initial attempt to lure her in. I think she resisted and threatened to tell which is why she was killed. She has a relative only 14 that has been molested by these bastards since she was 9.

    I hoping the one good outcome of this case is that the few sane people inthis state will become outraged and demand that laws be stricter. Currently we have a moderate Republican governor who would probably push for tougher laws, but the Bernie Sander's leftist's have a veto proof majority in both legisllative houses.


    I'm not for revenge, I just believe that these animals can never be rehabilitated and that the most practical and actually humane answer would be letal injection. Hopefully it's discovered that they committed crimes outside of VT in states that do have the death penalty.
    Isn't this the Howard Dean State?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    The details of this case are horrifying. Hopefully everyone involved in this sex ring is caught and imprisoned. Hopefully all of them resist arrest, too, requiring well-deserved ass-kickings. I don't envy these guys' prison stays. Remember what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer?
    I agree. I'm glad that they have a probable suspect for such a henious crime. I hope that the perp gets the DP (after some torture). This young girl's last living hours must have been hell on earth.

    However, I become skeptical when they (the MSM and the authorities) start talking about a sex ring so early in an investigation. It can take on a life of its own even if it's completely false. I can site a few cases where it was found to be a completely untrue, terror-style, witch hunt driven by local authorities drunk on power. It will have to be proven that an actual sex ring was involved. Having said that, with the Vermont's judiciary policy of extreme leniency for proven child molesters, it WOULD NOT surprise me if the state has become a haven/sancutary for sex rings.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •