Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 What if some one is trying to manipulate the history of your nation? 
    Japan is trying to change the history of Korea.
    They claim Dok do is theirs and the east sea should be called the sea of japan
    Some even say there is nothing wrong with Japan's occupation of Korea during the colonial era.
    The problem is, many people in the world seem to believe these lies.
    Starting from some leading agencies and media, the people around the world are totally ignorant and biased on this issue.
    So it is no wonder that the Koreans are desperate to stop Japan from distorting the history of Korea.

    Did you see the AD???
    title is the "Error in NTY"...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Someone does try to manipulate the history of my nation.

    They're called "Democrats".

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,073
    This is more like general discussion isn't it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    277
    So, does this mean the entire Indian Ocean belongs to India, or the name is a ploy by India to take it?
    The problem in the next four years will be not just that the president of the United States serially does not tell the truth. Instead, the real crisis in our brave new relativist world will be that those who demonstrate that he is untruthful will themselves be accused of lying. - Victor Davis Hanson
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Japandroid
    Guest
    Haven't cared less about something involving the international scene in a long time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,301
    Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    So, does this mean the entire Indian Ocean belongs to India, or the name is a ploy by India to take it?
    And just who is Gibraltar and what's he doing with that strait?

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,555
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Someone does try to manipulate the history of my nation.

    They're called "Democrats".

    Southerners would say that they're called Yankees, and they've been doing it for over 100 years!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Southerners would say that they're called Yankees, and they've been doing it for over 100 years!
    I think this is the first time I have agreed with you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by greatday View Post
    Japan is trying to change the history of Korea.
    They claim Dok do is theirs and the east sea should be called the sea of japan
    Some even say there is nothing wrong with Japan's occupation of Korea during the colonial era.

    The problem is, many people in the world seem to believe these lies.
    Starting from some leading agencies and media, the people around the world are totally ignorant and biased on this issue.
    So it is no wonder that the Koreans are desperate to stop Japan from distorting the history of Korea.

    Did you see the AD???
    title is the "Error in NTY"...
    Better to spend your time worrying about the lies being fed to the Chinese and North Koreans. Japan is the least of our worries.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member AlmostThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Great Red State
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Southerners would say that they're called Yankees, and they've been doing it for over 100 years!
    Bravo! Bravo! Encore! :)
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •