Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 So you think homosexuality is perfectly normal and acceptable? 
    So you think that homosexuality is perfectly normal and natural, huh? Well, let's analyze this situation as rational adults, shall we?

Homosexuality, as I'm discussing it here, is the attraction of a human being to another human being of the same sex. Due to the make up of the human body and the fact that opposite-gender sex results in procreation, it's quite obvious that homosexuality is a deviation from the way nature intended (whatever your religious beliefs), genetic, or not. Agreed?

Homosexuality is what? An attraction to another adult of the same gender, the desire to have sex with this person of the same gender and to have a relationship with them (or not), and it's increasingly being forced on society and pushed as being perfectly normal and acceptable when it was once condemned and those partaking of it ostracized or imprisoned or killed.

Perfectly natural, right? After all, you're born predisposed to love other men or other women, right, and therefore it can't be wrong, right?

Well, then what about the man who grows up and is attracted to the same sex, but he prefers for them to be young and innocent and, well, a child? He thinks about sex, and nothing besides sex with a young boy turns him on. Perfectly natural, right, and how can we demonize him when he was, after all, born that way, right? Who are we to judge, right? No! This person is correctly labeled sick and condemned to never have sex legally. This is a pedophile.

And what about the adult human being who finds himself only attracted to various animals? These are the natural feelings of this person, and they didn't choose to have them, so how can we condemn them for them, right? After all, what turns you on and gives you pleasure, homosexuals argue, is nothing you can choose, and it is what it is genetically, and, therefore, must be natural and perfectly okay, right? Wrong!! This behavior is called bestiality, and it is illegal.

What's the one difference between Homosexuality, Pedophilia and Bestiality? One is with a consenting human being who has reached the age of majority and, therefore, deemed by society to be capable of making a legal decision to consent.

All are disgusting perversions of nature and should be illegal.

I don't care how natural you think homosexuality is-if it is, then too bad for you that you were born with that deficiency. If it's beyond your control who you are attracted to, than what can you do about that, right? I mean you can't control it, right? THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACT ON THAT SICK URGE, JUST AS IN THE CASE OF THE PEDOPHILE AND PERSON ATTRACTED TO ANIMALS. THE FACT THAT IT'S AN ADULT OVER THE AGE OF CONSENT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE. The behavior is still abhorrent to the majority of Americans.

No different than being born with some form of retardation that limits your movement or senses-sorry, but you will never drive a car. Sorry, but no matter how bad you may want to drive a car, society just can't see fit to allow this because you were born with a deficiency. The same with homosexuality, if it is in-born, which I don't believe, then you have a perverted mind that is somehow deficient, and you shouldn't be allowed to act on this deficiency, just as the pedophile is not allowed to and nor is the proponent of bestiality.
    Last edited by stsinner; 05-15-2009 at 10:38 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Power CUer
    This is apparently a topic of ongoing fascination to you. Equating it with pedophilia is a new variation for you; what about heterosexual pedophiles? Sex with children is by nature predatory, and that's just wrong. But it doesn't mean that heterosexuality is automatically tarred with that brush, even though heteros commit pedophilia at least as often as gays.
    Some of us pay a lot more attention to our own sex lives than other people's.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    As to the retarded not being allowed to drive, that is sadly not true. See my "Friday Fill-Up" thread; the retarded sometimes own and drive Porsche SUVs.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    This is apparently a topic of ongoing fascination to you. Equating it with pedophilia is a new variation for you; what about heterosexual pedophiles? Sex with children is by nature predatory, and that's just wrong. But it doesn't mean that heterosexuality is automatically tarred with that brush, even though heteros commit pedophilia at least as often as gays.
    Some of us pay a lot more attention to our own sex lives than other people's.
    Oh, hello, Linda. I've missed you!! Well, with regard to paying attention to others' sex lives, I wouldn't give a damn at all about what anyone did if it wasn't being forced on my children and the homo-marriage debate on my television nearly every day. Personally, I wish they had their own island so they could have be as immoral and disgusting as they wanted, and I would have to deal with explaining to my children why society is trying to tell them that this perversion of nature is okay and perfectly normal.

With regard to your bestiality question, I didn't mention sexual preference other than to say human-animal. It's a perverted urge, as is the urge to have sex with a human of the same sex.

As far as being a topic of ongoing fascination with me-I figured a lot of people had read the other thread ad nauseum and likely wouldn't be back, so I started a fresh thread to put out some perspective. And, yes, I supposed that seeing the moral fiber of my once moral country unravel is a topic of ongoing fascination, and they new sick pleasures that are deemed okay almost daily are of interest to me.
    Last edited by stsinner; 05-15-2009 at 10:44 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I don't think homosexuality should be illegal but I sure am tired of hearing about it. A couple of weeks ago a girl I work with told me she was gay. She seemed surprised that I didn't already know. Why would I? Other peoples sex lives is not something I think about.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    With regard to your bestiality question, I didn't mention sexual preference other than to say human-animal. It's a perverted urge, as is the urge to have sex with a human of the same sex.
    Where did I mention bestiality, let alone ask a question about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I don't think homosexuality should be illegal but I sure am tired of hearing about it. A couple of weeks ago a girl I work with told me she was gay. She seemed surprised that I didn't already know. Why would I? Other peoples sex lives is not something I think about.
    You mean she didn't already proudly proclaim it with a rainbow sticker on her car so that you could, accordingly, give her preferential treatment?

Sorry to hear that, Shannon. I've always hated working with homosexuals because once everyone knows they are the new protected class that aren't allowed to get bad reviews or get fired.. My wife's boss is gay, and she sucks at her job, but she still have a job. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she is openly gay. No, surely not.

Of course homosexuality should be illegal. People can have any feelings or urges they desire. What should be illegal is acting upon those urges, as sodomy has traditionally been.
    Last edited by stsinner; 05-15-2009 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Where did I mention bestiality, let alone ask a question about it?
    Forgive me-I'm multi-tasking :). Well, the same holds true for the Pedophile. Desiring sex with a child is not natural, and is rightly a criminal offense if acted upon.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Your homophobia reminds me of this study.

Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal?

Henry E. Adams, Lester W. Wright, Jr., and Bethany A. Lohr
    University of Georgia

The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992 ). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in
    aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

Power CUer
    I've been mulling over your last statement about your "once moral country", stsinner. I understand what you mean, but I don't think you can paint with such broad brush strokes. Have we always been a uniformly moral country? I don't think so. Gays may be "out" now, but on the other hand, we don't think it's right to hang black people from trees any more, and set their bodies on fire.

(You knew that, right?) ;)