Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Why doesn't the US enact these laws? 
    IF THE U.S. WOULD ONLY ENACT THESE LAWS...BUT, we've got too many bleeding hearts here that think we have to save the world. If they're here ILLEGALLY, they shouldn't have any rights at all! If we were in another country illegally, we certainly wouldn't have any rights.

1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
    2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
    3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
    4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they
    are here.
    5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
    6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food
    stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden
    will be deported.
    7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at
    least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
    8. If foreigners come here and buy land... Options will be restricted.
    Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens
    naturally born into this country.
    9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a
    foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his
    policies. These will lead to deportation.
    10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively
    hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged.
    All assets will be taken from you.

Harsh, you say?.......

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO
    This was sent by a friend in Oklahoma. It's one of those email things. Not sure if it's true, but if so, I think we should reciprocate with our neighbors to the South.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    This was sent by a friend in Oklahoma. It's one of those email things. Not sure if it's true, but if so, I think we should reciprocate with our neighbors to the South.

Those are Texas Laws concerning Oklahoma immigrants :D
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Those are Texas Laws concerning Oklahoma immigrants :D
    Texas needs Oklahoma. If Oklahoma didn't suck so much, Texas would slide off into the Gulf of Mexico.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    Texas needs Oklahoma. If Oklahoma didn't suck so much, Texas would slide off into the Gulf of Mexico.

Oh wow that is SUCH a burn! :D

Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    Oh wow that is SUCH a burn! :D
    Oklahomans are akin to Aggies but Foreigners;)

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Banned
    I'm confused. It seems that the OP is advocating for additional federal regulation. I was under the impression that all God-fearin' conservatives were for less, not more, federal laws, intervention, and regulation.

Or is it not a principle, but rather that group is for more regulation with which they agree and less regulation with which they disagree?

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    I'm confused. It seems that the OP is advocating for additional federal regulation. I was under the impression that all God-fearin' conservatives were for less, not more, federal laws, intervention, and regulation.

Or is it not a principle, but rather that group is for more regulation with which they agree and less regulation with which they disagree?
    I don't know what to do with you sometimes.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

This list of laws would probably make it possible to remove thousands of current regulations, thereby creating an overall decrease in both regulations AND illegal immigrants...both causes near and dear to the conservative heart.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    This list of laws would probably make it possible to remove thousands of current regulations, thereby creating an overall decrease in both regulations AND illegal immigrants...both causes near and dear to the conservative heart.
    Put some ICE(no pun intended) on it. The swelling should go down shortly. :p

Banned
    I have a problem with #7 (Investing) & #8 (Buying land).Foreign investing in this country is a good thing. Don't think we will ever have a problem with the Japs buying up our land again.