1. #1 "How Sweet It Is,It's a Good Time to Be George W. Bush !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    It's a Good Time to Be George W. Bush

Let's face it, this is shaping up as George W. Bush's best month in years. The last time the 43rd president enjoyed this kind of vindication was when a bedraggled Saddam Hussein was pulled from a hole in the ground by American soldiers in 2003. All of Barack Obama's efforts to cast the Bush administration as an immoral stain on American history have not merely collapsed, but collapsed on the heads of Bush's most public and vocal critics. Here's a non-stammering Nancy Pelosi talking about Bush last July: "God bless him, bless his heart, president of the United States --...

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/vi...-w--bush-15152

I'm a fan of Lou Dobbs and try to catch his show as often as possible. Even so I don't know all the names of the people who sit on his little panel discussion. The other evening Ed Rollins was complimenting Obama on reversing course on the detainee picture issue for whatever reason he did so. A very liberal member of the panel then joined in with the comment that he REALLY ADMIRED the fact that Obama was willing to sacrifice the transparency he insists upon for the sake of national security. Luckily, I realized before acting that my wife would not let me buy another TV if I shot a hole through the one we have.

In the last 6 years of Bush's presidency, for him to even suggest national security brought contempt and ridicule from the left.

Top two things I hate about liberals.
    1) Their policies will destroy this country.
    2) They are such frikking hypocrites.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.