Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Michelle Obama no 'beauty' but 'bright': Iman 
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,278
    Michelle Obama no 'beauty' but 'bright': Iman

    May 15 12:29 PM US/Eastern





    Somali-born model Iman said in a magazine interview US First Lady Michelle ...






    Supermodel Iman Gives ‘Advice to the Ladies’





    US First Lady Michelle Obama is not a "great beauty," but will "just get better with age," Iman, one of the first black supermodels, says in a magazine interview.

    "Mrs Obama is not a great beauty," the Somali-born model and wife of rocker David Bowie tells Parade magazine's Sunday issue, reflecting on the first black US first lady, who is a lawyer by training and a former executive.

    "But she is so interesting looking and so bright. That will always take you farther. When you?re a great beauty, it?s always downhill for you. If you?re someone like Mrs Obama, you just get better with age," she said.


    Iman, 53, also told Parade that her rise to catwalk superstardom did not free her from racism.

    "You suddenly represent a whole race, and that race goes, ?Well, that person does not represent our ideals of beauty.? For lack of a better term, it becomes what it was like during slavery," she said.

    "One had the field ****** and the house ******. There was this notion that I was chosen by white fashion editors to be better than the rest, which I am not. I did not like being thought of as the house ******."
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

    I am sure this has Michelle Obama madder then a wet hen and rightly so. I smell a catfight.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

    I am sure this has Michelle Obama madder then a wet hen and rightly so. I smell a catfight.
    Do you think she feels that she is beautiful ?She looks like a very pushy broad to me !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,278
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Do you think she feels that she is beautiful ?She looks like a very pushy broad to me !
    Michelle is absolutely full of herself. The super model had better prepare for an income tax audit at the very least.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    "But she is so interesting looking and so bright. That will always take you farther. When you?re a great beauty, it?s always downhill for you. If you?re someone like Mrs Obama, you just get better with age," she s
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    A little liposuction there and you would have a months worth of biodiesel.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    A little liposuction there and you would have a year's worth of biodiesel.

    Fixx0red :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,428
    She CAN look fabulous. There is a wonderful photograph of her in the January issue of Vogue; Vogue does not have it on its website, and I can't find it in a Google search. Her hair is upswept and she's wearing a teal Narciso Rodriguez ball gown, and she is breathtaking. That's what I thought she might look like at the Inaugural Balls, and I couldn't believe the way she turned up in that white one-shouldered chenille bedspread, with her hair looking like a comb hadn't even been run through it since she came off the parade review stand.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    She CAN look fabulous. There is a wonderful photograph of her in the January issue of Vogue; Vogue does not have it on its website, and I can't find it in a Google search. Her hair is upswept and she's wearing a teal Narciso Rodriguez ball gown, and she is breathtaking. That's what I thought she might look like at the Inaugural Balls, and I couldn't believe the way she turned up in that white one-shouldered chenille bedspread, with her hair looking like a comb hadn't even been run through it since she came off the parade review stand.
    Anybody can look fabulous given the right make up people and photographers. The media seems to desperately want this woman to be Jackie Kennedy. It's just not there.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    I can think of a lot of things when I see that "person" on TV.

    Beautiful, pretty, intelligent, attractive, human...are not any of them.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Anybody can look fabulous given the right make up people and photographers. The media seems to desperately want this woman to be Jackie Kennedy. It's just not there.
    I don't disagree with you at all. Only Jackie was Jackie. But I would have thought Michelle would make some effort for Inauguration night, and it didn't look that way.

    Here's Jackie on inauguration night:

    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •