Thread: Favre is back?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    He is not going to go to the Jets. They do not have enough weapons for him to succeed like he wants to.

I stand corrected.
    He is now a Jet.

Wow.

I'm just glad it's over.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Quote Originally Posted by PB2012 View Post
    He is not going to go to the Jets. They do not have enough weapons for him to succeed like he wants to.
    I think the only reason he's going to the Jets is he shot his mouth off about this is all about only wanting to play. Obviously, he wanted to play, but I think he only wanted to play for 2 or 3 handpicked teams. I don't think a 4-12 (or whatever they were last year) team with a Coach who's lost the locker room was what he had in mind.......but he painted himself in a corner with his remarks. He's stuck. If he backs out now he'll look like an even bigger dolt. Good luck in the brutally tough AFC and have fun with New York media!
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    I think the only reason he's going to the Jets is he shot his mouth off about this is all about only wanting to play. Obviously, he wanted to play, but I think he only wanted to play for 2 or 3 handpicked teams. I don't think a 4-12 (or whatever they were last year) team with a Coach who's lost the locker room was what he had in mind.......but he painted himself in a corner with his remarks. He's stuck. If he backs out now he'll look like an even bigger dolt. Good luck in the brutally tough AFC and have fun with New York media!
    I was surprised he went to the J E T S jets jets jets...instead of the Bucs. But he must have his reasons. It's gonna be fun to see how he goes up against the Patsies, though. The Jets aren't a Super Bowl bound team, for sure, but they're a whole lot better now the #4 is on-board.
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Quote Originally Posted by PB2012 View Post
    I stand corrected.
    He is now a Jet.

Wow.
    The coolest story would have been him in a Vikings jersey during week one at Lambeau.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

That would have NEVER happened.
    Jesus would have came back before that!

Banned - Not really Theo