Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Greta’s husband tried to get Palin to help retire Hillary’s debt 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Palin camp eyed Clinton alliance

In an unusual attempt to forge an alliance between two of the most prominent families in American politics, John Coale, a Washington-area Democratic donor and onetime adviser to Sarah Palin urged the conservative Alaska governor to use her political action committee to help retire the presidential campaign debt of Hillary Clinton.

Read more: "Palin camp eyed Clinton alliance - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com" -

WTF, Clinton may have had followers, but even within the DNC a lot of hard liners don't care for her. I cant see how this would have helped her.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 05-19-2009 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Link fix and code fix.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Banned
    Surely this must be a late April fools joke. These two women might wind up running against eachother. Hillary should hit up her rich Hollywood friends or Soris for a bailout.

Japandroid
    Palin and her advisors thought (and I use the term "thought" loosely with Sarah Palin) that women would automatically vote for a woman president no matter whom.

Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    Palin and her advisors thought (and I use the term "thought" loosely with Sarah Palin) that women would automatically vote for a woman president no matter whom.
    Go ride your bike to the bath house moonbat.

Sarah Palin didn't run for President.

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    I doubt if the campaign thought that women would automatically vote for the ticket due to a woman's presence on it. However, I think they did overestimate the draw. Unfortunately, for McCain, most soccer moms with their 1.9 brats in private school ran away from Palin as fast as they could.

On edit: BTW, since Pelosi's botox is of such interest around here, why not Greta's? She can hardly talk and probably blinks as much as Nancy.
    Last edited by Water Closet; 05-19-2009 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Closet View Post
    I doubt if the campaign thought that women would automatically vote for the ticket due to a woman's presence on it. However, I think they did overestimate the draw. Unfortunately, for McCain, most soccer moms with their 1.9 brats in private school ran away from Palin as fast as they could.

On edit: BTW, since Pelosi's botox is of such interest around here, why not Greta's? She can hardly talk and probably blinks as much as Nancy.
    Greta looks like one of those pictures on the internet with the moving mouth.

rm -rf obama*

Japandroid
    I messed up my tenses pretty bad there. There is very little doubt in any reasonable person's mind that Sarah Palin around early October of last year, after realizing McCain imminent defeat, started thinking about 2012 run. If she could could pull Hillary Clinton to her side and gain her support se figured she would be unbeatable. With the two most visible women in national politics on the same side they'd figure to have 50% of the vote wrapped up.

Banned
    I messed up my tenses pretty bad there. There is very little doubt in any reasonable person's mind that Sarah Palin around early October of last year, after realizing McCain imminent defeat, started thinking about 2012 run. If she could could pull Hillary Clinton to her side and gain her support se figured she would be unbeatable. With the two most visible women in national politics on the same side they'd figure to have 50% of the vote wrapped up.
    I have no doubt that Palin saw the defeat coming and started planning for a presidential run in 2012. However, I think that any intent (by either side) of an alliance with Hillary Clinton is as probable as chicken wire and the WTC. Palin is narrow-minded, but she's not stupid, in terms of political cunning. Look at what she did to the previous governor.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Closet View Post
    BTW, since Pelosi's botox is of such interest around here, why not Greta's? She can hardly talk and probably blinks as much as Nancy.
    Both of them without makeup would scare the living shit out of me. :) Greta talking out of the side of her mouth is very annoying also. They could be kissing cousins.

Are you drinking? OK, just in case you missed it:

Sarah Palin - conservative REPUBLICAN

Hillary Clinton - liberal DEMOCRAT

So exactly how ins the world would these two ever be ANYTHING but competitors?