Thread: "All Jerusalem stays Jewish,Netanyahu says all Jerusalem to remain Israeli"

1. #1 "All Jerusalem stays Jewish,Netanyahu says all Jerusalem to remain Israeli" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Netanyahu says all Jerusalem to remain Israeli (Netanyahu not playing Obama's game

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insisted Thursday that all of Jerusalem will always remain under Israeli sovereignty, taking a hard line on a key Israeli-Palestinian peace issue just hours after his forces removed an unauthorized settlement outpost in the West Bank.

The twin moves came a day after Netanyahu returned from talks in Washington, where President Barack Obama backed creation of a Palestinian state and urged an end to Jewish settlement construction in the West Bank, setting up a potential confrontation between Israel and the U.S. Netanyahu has refused to endorse Palestinian statehood, and his uncompromising statement about Jerusalem focused...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30864657...stry/30871494/

Banned
    The P.M. has gone and pissed off the Magic Negro. I wonder what kind of action the O and his Chicago thugs are going to impose on Israel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The P.M. has gone and pissed off the Magic Negro. I wonder what kind of action the O and his Chicago thugs are going to impose on Israel.
    I hope bibi wont have a horses head in his bed in the morning :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    I hope bibi wont have a horses head in his bed in the morning :D
    The Mossad has quite a reputation for evening the score with Arabs !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    The Mossad has quite a reputation for evening the score with Arabs !
    No I ment the magic negro will put it in his bed

No I ment the magic negro will put it in his bed
    Am I reading you correctly ?Do you mean Bibi will have a nags head in bama boys bed ?
    Last edited by megimoo; 05-21-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Am I reading you correctly ?Do you mean Bibi will have a nags head in bama boys bed ?
    No its from The Godfather when the movie guy wakes up with a horses head that was put into his bed by the mob.

Netanyahu (bibi) but watch out or Obama (magic negro) will put a horses head in his bed as a sigh to accept his deal.

No its from The Godfather when the movie guy wakes up with a horses head that was put into his bed by the mob.

Netanyahu (bibi) but watch out or Obama (magic negro) will put a horses head in his bed as a sigh to accept his deal.
    Ok now I understand you .I doubt that any American special operations would be able to penetrate the security the Mosaid has around the Israeli top leadership .On the other hand the Mossaid has a number of cells in the DC area to keep an eye on the U,S. Hamas operations.

Banned
    Did you'll see the news conference where they were sitting next to each other and the Magic Negro did not once look the P.M. in the eye. The P.M. was staring the O down like he wanted to slap the shit out of him.:eek: Too funny.

Banned
    Strange way to drive non-Jews out.

It has been Jerusalemís dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.
    Gee, I wonder what would happen to a Christian caught spitting on a synagogue? Targeted killing?

http://www.forward.com/articles/4360/