Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That was written by john MacAurther An evangelical protostant minister and you will find few who will dissagree with hiis exposition of scripture here. You asked a question I gave you an answer now give me the courtesy of reading and studying it.
    I didnt ask a question, and I did read it... it actually doesn't disagree with what I said, that salvation is based on faith alone (sola fide) (again, which depends on the sect)... so not exactly sure what your point is.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    I didnt ask a question, and I did read it... it actually doesn't disagree with what I said, that salvation is based on faith alone (sola fide) (again, which depends on the sect)... so not exactly sure what your point is.
    You no very well what my point is. The devil believes jesus is God but does not follow him. His faith is dead. He is not saved. study the texts in the exposition. It is as clear as crystal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You no very well what my point is. The devil believes jesus is God but does not follow him. His faith is dead. He is not saved. study the texts in the exposition. It is as clear as crystal.
    Well, that was part of the copy and paste that I posted in the thread... that the works of Yahweh/Christ were demonstrably worse in many respects, than the works of Satan, as documented in the Bible... and that judging Satan by those works makes him a pretty swell character.
    Last edited by wilbur; 05-23-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Well, that was part of the copy and paste that I posted in the thread... that the works of Yahweh/Christ were demonstrably worse in many respects, than the works of Satan, as documented in the Bible.
    My position and the answers to your question are in the materials I posted. You haven't looked up the passages our studied the exposition in the amount of time since I posted it. Study what I posted and if you have any questions tommarow I will do my best to answer them for you.

Again, you demonstrate your ignorance. Don't you ever get tired of looking dumb?

Faith in Christ is not just believing He exists...(obviously, Satan knows Him far better than you do, as do all the demons - {fallen angels} )...it is accepting His offer of salvation. Thousands of Jews and Gentiles believed in His existance during His time walking the Earth, but only those that accepted Him as Savior were saved.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Again, you demonstrate your ignorance. Don't you ever get tired of looking dumb?

Faith in Christ is not just believing He exists...(obviously, Satan knows Him far better than you do, as do all the demons - {fallen angels} )...it is accepting His offer of salvation. Thousands of Jews and Gentiles believed in His existance during His time walking the Earth, but only those that accepted Him as Savior were saved.
    According to sola fide, FAITH is the act of acceptance (wich Satan arguably has), thats the whole freakin point of the doctrine.

According to sola fide, FAITH is the act of acceptance (wich Satan arguably has), thats the whole freakin point of the doctrine.
    You have either not read or studied any of the material I posted or your heart is hardened. You wish only to mock christ. For me this conversation is over.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 05-23-2009 at 05:31 PM.

If Satan had accepted salvation from Christ, he wouldn't be Satan. Duh... As always, you miss the whole freakin point.

Satan feels that he is better than Christ, better than God, in a position to judge, and that he should be God. Very similar to many atheists.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Um, this is merely the belief that you cannot do good works to "buy" your way into heaven. You must have faith.

Part of that faith is accepting him as your savior - not merely acknowledging his existence.

You really need to learn a bit of something about which you speak - and I say again, you cannot get it from anti-Christian sites.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Satan is a Christian. This has got to be the funniest thing I've read today. Satan has never killed anyone? Huh. I guess Richard Ramirez has a bit of explaining to do. Satan is the tempter. He may not have directly killed anyone but he has used man as a tool for his deeds.