Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Satan is a Christian. This has got to be the funniest thing I've read today. Satan has never killed anyone? Huh. I guess Richard Ramirez has a bit of explaining to do. Satan is the tempter. He may not have directly killed anyone but he has used man as a tool for his deeds.
    In job, Satan kills Job's entire family by causing a building to collapse upon them.

Satan believes in the reality of Christ, however, Satan is not capable of repenting of his sins and that is the mitigating behavior that evidences true acceptence of Christ's offer of salvation. It is not a work in that repentance is not possible for falling man. It is a behavior change due to the restorative work of the Holy Spirit.
    Last edited by FlaGator; 05-23-2009 at 05:42 PM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Satan is a Christian. This has got to be the funniest thing I've read today. Satan has never killed anyone? Huh. I guess Richard Ramirez has a bit of explaining to do. Satan is the tempter. He may not have directly killed anyone but he has used man as a tool for his deeds.
    Atheists to mock Christians have used Wilbur’s argument for years. It is nothing new. If I was Wilbur and I planned on remaining an atheist I would not seek to gain more knowledge of the bible. The more he learns the more God will hold him accountable for his rejection of Christ. Why if you are an atheist would you waste the precious days of your life arguing with people that believe in some sky god on a forum? Soon you would be dead like a possum on the side of the road with no time left.

Banned
    Sorry, I thought this thread was about Dick Cheney apologists.
    :eek::mad: