Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would exactly say that ER is being canceled. They had their series finale so it ended on it's own terms. Saying it was canceled would be like saying that Seinfeld was canceled.

That said, of all of those shows, I watch 24, Law&Order:SVU, Extreme Makeover:Home Edition, & The Biggest Loser. I used to watch CSI but ever since William Peterson left the show lost something and has officially jumped the shark IMO.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I used to watch CSI but ever since William Peterson left the show lost something and has officially jumped the shark IMO.
    I never liked the original CSI. Never liked CSI: Miami. For me, CSI: New York always had the perfect mix of science, characters and action.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I never liked the original CSI. Never liked CSI: Miami. For me, CSI: New York always had the perfect mix of science, characters and action.
    I never was able to get into CSI:NY. Even though I'm a fan of Gary Sinise and find that Venessa Ferlito is one of the sexiest women on the planet, I just couldn't get into it. The reason why I liked the original CSI so much is that the cast worked well together and the character of Gil Grissom is one of my favorite TV characters of all time. Then they kill off Warrick and Gil goes chasing after Sara...I think it's time to say goodbye.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I had heard somewhere that "King of the Hill" was done, but I recorded the "season finale" last week and it didn't indicate that it was the "Series Finale".

Is it moving to another channel?

One of those comfort shows...always amusing, sometimes more so than other times.

Looking forward to the return of:

"Sons of Anarchy"
    "The Cleaner"

...and lamenting the end of the 13-episode run of "Breaking Bad".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I had heard somewhere that "King of the Hill" was done, but I recorded the "season finale" last week and it didn't indicate that it was the "Series Finale".

Is it moving to another channel?

One of those comfort shows...always amusing, sometimes more so than other times.

Looking forward to the return of:

"Sons of Anarchy"
    "The Cleaner"

...and lamenting the end of the 13-episode run of "Breaking Bad".
    I watched Breaking Bad last year. If not for Crackle.com I would have missed this year's run. I moved back to Sonora after breaking up with Yvette and the cable system down here does not have AMC. I am looking forward to the return of several shows. Eurika, Leverage, and Sons of Anarchy for starters.

I have been catching a lot of series online. Has anyone watched Angel of Death or Kidnapped on www.crackle.com ? Kidnapped is amazing dark and gritty.
    Last edited by Speedy; 05-25-2009 at 01:14 PM.