Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "Go Sarah Go in 2012 ,Obama's A Pushover !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

"I like Sarah Palin because all the people who dislike her I have no respect for" - .

I live in Pennsylvania, which is suppose to be one of those swing state that you need to carry, so I guess the opinion of voters here count a little bit more.

Well, I have some bad news to report. Unfortunately, the people here have bought, by and large, the image of the Governor of Alaska presented by the mainstream media.

Liberals look on her with ovious disdain, but even when I bring her name up with my more conservative or independent acquinatances, all I get usually is a laugh and 'how could you support HER?" They dislike Obama and will vote against him in 2012 'unless Palin is running, she's an idiot'.

Now it is not universal, Meg Sharkey's growing grassroots organization Conservative Allies of PA is proof of that (www.conservativeallies.com) but I have heard from too many people who I would consider 'swing' voters who decide elections that Palin is anathema to them.,

In the Keystone State the view of too many people is that Palin is jsut a not very bright, inexperienced hick with a loco family who was in way over her head running for Vice President .

They have not seen through the fog the media put up and, as anyone who has followed her career, seen her interviews and speechs minus Couric, Gibson, could tell she is a bright, intelligent and savvy woman who has the nation's best interest at heart and rejects the Washington establishment.

Which brings me to my point: Sarah must run in 2012.

Little history lesson.

In 1968, Ronald Reagan ran for president after being elected Governor of California two years earlier. He was pillioried in the media, called dumb, inexperienced, way over his head and basically was considered a joke by the main stream media. He lost the nomination to Richard Nixon as he did not run a particularly good campaign.

In 1976, he came back, older, wiser, with a much improved campaign team and ready for a national run. He proceeded to almost take the nomination away fom President Gerald Ford in the last time the nomination was decided at the convention.

He did not win but through daily exposure 'The Great Communicator" was able to show the American people an unfiltered version of himself. Reagan being president was no longer a joke, he had established himself as a viable national figure capable of taking over the highest office in the land. Yes, the NYC-DC media still made fun of him as a 'movie cowboy' but the people now knew better and in 1980 he was elected in a landslide.

Waiting until 2016 or 2020, as some have suggested, will just harden the negative view many people have of Sarah. Now is the time.

http://london.blogtownhall.com/2009/..._in_2012.thtml

Banned
    I hope she is the nominee for 012. She will be ready for the vipers in the press next time around. Liberals are deathly afraid of her because she is not a member of the good old boy network in DC. Even some conservatives fear her because they know it will not be business as usual if she gets elected. Change will happen and it might not be to the liken of the status quo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Even some conservatives fear her because they know it will not be business as usual if she gets elected. Change will happen and it might not be to the liken of the status quo.
    Most of the people on television hate her. I don't think that will ever change. Without big media backing you can't win. And I'm not so sure that Fox will put all of its eggs in that particular basket, because she's no Ronald Reagen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaraderie View Post
    Most of the people on television hate her. I don't think that will ever change. Without big media backing you can't win. And I'm not so sure that Fox will put all of its eggs in that particular basket, because she's no Ronald Reagen.
    Who is the big media gonna back? After the disaster of Obama the media is not going to have any influence at all.

What a change that would be-going from Obama, a community organizer who loves giving freebies and affirmative action legs up to his kind to Palin, who doesn't seem to know the word welfare or food stamps and comes from a place where people are hardy and depend on themselves and each other, not government, to get by.. I think she'd find places to cut the budget, starting with the welfare deadbeats and bastard factories in New Jersey, Chicago and New York...

I'd also imagine she's not a big fan of illegal immigration or sanctuary states..... Bring her on! A lot of people need some reality injected into their lives.. Obama is governing from fantasy land, having a pizza chef flown in to the White House when the budget is in crisis...

His decisions so far seem to be made in this fashion-"Tell me what the American people want and what's best for them so I can do the exact opposite!"
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Conservative candidates can not allow the hecklers to take them out of the race. It's an old liberal tactic.

If someone is a threat ridicule, ridicule, ridicule. That was how you could tell early on that McCain could not win. The liberals loved him. They will target for destruction anyone who is a threat to their agenda. For examples Palin, Quail, Reagan, Gingrich etc.

They will attack with falsehoods and allegations and just plain insults. Sad to say for many Americans if the nightly "News" says it it must be the truth.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaraderie View Post
    That's exacltly why I like her. The media queers and liberals can not stand someone that is for family values, less taxes and less government. Plus, she would start axing many of the DC critters bloated pet spending sprees such as cutting staff, cutting salaries, cutting postage privilidges, etc. After the O has screwed things up so bad, she would be perfect for the slash and burn type of politician that conservatives and Independents want (with the exception of RINO's) to kick the Dummiecrats out of office. That's why she is so feared because I do not see another Repub. that has the balls to stand up to Obama and the D. to fight for what she thinks is right. The rest of the wimps in the pathetic Repub. party are so worried about getting re-elected. BTW, if she does become Prez., she would make Ronald Reagan proud.

The worst thing that could happen is for Palin to get elected but then the Dems retain control of both the House and the Senate so that she's got all these great ideas but no claws... That would suck!!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    The worst thing that could happen is for Palin to get elected but then the Dems retain control of both the House and the Senate so that she's got all these great ideas but no claws... That would suck!!
    Isn't that one of those murphy's laws?

If she's the nominee, Obama will be easily re-elected. He will win in a landslide if his economic plans work, the financial crisis is over and the economy is growing, with unemployment rates subsiding.

Sarah appeals to conservatives. She doesn't appeal to swing voters. She'll win the same states McCain did, and that's not enough.