Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 "Obama Hates The Jews,they Have to do it Themselves With ADONAI's help !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The Death of Israel

Because one thing is increasingly clear: Barack Obama is not about to lift a finger to stop Iran from developing the bomb. And neither is Hillary Clinton.

snip
    An expert on Arab-Israeli relations with excellent sources deep inside Netanyahu's government, reports that CIA chief Leon Panetta recently took time out from his day job (feuding with Nancy Pelosi) to travel to Israel to "read the riot act" to the government warning against an attack on Iran.

More ominously, report (likely from sources high up in the Israeli government) that the Obama administration has all but accepted as irreversible and unavoidable fact that Iran will soon develop nuclear weapons. Writes, "...we have learned that the [Obama] administration has made its peace with Iran's nuclear aspirations.

Senior administration officials acknowledge as much in off-record briefings. It is true, they say, that Iran may exploit its future talks with the US to run down the clock before they test a nuclear weapon. But, they add, if that happens, the U.S. will simply have to live with a nuclear-armed mullocracy."

She goes on to write that the Obama administration is desperate to stop Israel from attacking Iran writing that "as far as the [Obama] administration is concerned, if Israel could just leave Iran's nuclear installations alone, Iran would behave itself." She notes that American officials would regard any harm to American interests that flowed from an Israeli attack on Iranian nuclear facilities as Israel's doing, not Iran's.

In classic Stockholm Syndrome fashion, the Obama administration is empathizing more with the Iranian leaders who are holding Israel hostage than with the nation that may be wiped off the map if Iran acquires the bomb.

Obama's end-of-the-year deadline for Iranian talks aimed at stopping its progress toward nuclear weapons is just window dressing without the threat of military action. As Metternich wrote, "diplomacy without force is like music without instruments." By warning only of possible strengthening of economic sanctions if the talks do not progress, Obama is making an empty threat. The sanctions will likely have no effect because Russia and China will not let the United Nations act as it must if it is to deter Iranian nuclear weapons.

All this means is that Israel's life is in danger. If Iran gets the bomb, it will use it to kill six million Jews. No threat of retaliation will make the slightest difference. One cannot deter a suicide bomber with the threat of death. Nor can one deter a theocracy bent on meriting admission to heaven and its virgins by one glorious act of violence. Iran would probably not launch the bomb itself, anyway, but would give it to its puppet terrorists to send to Israel so it could deny responsibility. Obama, bent on appeasement, would likely not retaliate with nuclear weapons. And Israel will be dead and gone.

Those sunshine Jewish patriots who voted for Obama must realize that we, as Jews, are witnessing the possible end of Israel. We are in the same moral position as our ancestors were as they watched Hitlerís rise but did nothing to pressure their favorite liberal Democratic president, FDR, to take any real action to save them or even to let Jewish refugees into the country. If we remain complacent, we will have the same anguish at watching the destruction of Israel that our forebears had in witnessing the Holocaust.

snip.

http://www.newsmax.com/morris/nuclea...24/217793.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    The Death of Israel

All this means is that Israel's life is in danger. If Iran gets the bomb, it will use it to kill six million Jews.

I feel confident that the world will never let Iran develop nuclear weapons.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I think that is called misplaced faith pardner.If they test their bomb and it works what do you think they will do with it ?

I think that the warhead that N Korea just detonated was Irans and not theirs,what better place for Iran to test it and not be detected ?

Soon the world will have three new Nuclear armed players all of then unstable and hell bent on destroying someone .Pakistan if it falls will provide Nuclear devices to the Mad Muslem Arabs.

N Korea has either Japan Or The South in their sights.And Iran has already stated that they want Israel destroyed.

Who do you think is going to be able to prevent a Nuclear exchange from taking place,not America or any other world power .I suspect the Saudis already posses Nuclear capability and will use them if Iran threatens them.It looks like old Joe Biden is a modern day prophet Daniel predicting Obamas time of challenge.

If the Jews 'sit on their fists' and wait for Iran to launch a Nuclear armed Scud at them they deserve to 'eat a warhead '!At any rate the world is in for a major shakeup to say the least !
    I imagine that El Al flights from Tel Aviv are booked up full these days !

I think that is called misplaced faith pardner.If they test their bomb and it works what do you think they will do with it ?

I think that the warhead that N Korea just detonated was Irans and not theirs,what better place for Iran to test it and not be detected ?

Soon the world will have three new Nuclear armed players all of then unstable and hell bent on destroying someone .Pakistan if it falls will provide Nuclear devices to the Mad Muslem Arabs.

N Korea has either Japan Or The South in their sights.And Iran has already stated that they want Israel destroyed.

Who do you think is going to be able to prevent a Nuclear exchange from taking place,not America or any other world power .I suspect the Saudis already posses Nuclear capability and will use them if Iran threatens them.It looks like old Joe Biden is a modern day prophet Daniel predicting Obamas time of challenge.

If the Jews 'sit on their fists' and wait for Iran to launch a Nuclear armed Scud at them they deserve to 'eat a warhead '!At any rate the world is in for a major shakeup to say the least !
    My faith is only in God so it is not misplaced. They will never get to a point of testing their weapon.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I feel confident that Israel won't let Iran develop them. The rest of the world (including us unfortunately) will hide behind the UN throwing paper resolutions at them.

It was Irans? That's a joke right?

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    It was Irans? That's a joke right?
    Where do you think that Iran got the expertise that they have already ?Think about it if you had the enriched Uranium and the 'Gun Structure' where better to test it than N Korea ?

This is the same design that we used on Japan during WW2 .Two hemispheres of enriched Uranium separated in a rifled gun type barrel.When an explosive charge is fired the hemispheres are driven together and produce a critical mass and about twenty Kiloton Nuclear yield ,crude but effective !

They have already had an failed underground(Iranian) test !They are known to be working on Nuclear warheads and have already been caught shipping bomb components to back Iran.If they test in N Korea the Israelis will not have enough evidence to be sure that it was an Iranian device and attack them,they hope, but the Jews aren't stupid !

Where do you think that Iran got the expertise that they have already ?Think about it if you had the enriched Uranium and the 'Gun Structure' where better to test it than N Korea ?

This is the same design that we used on Japan during WW2 .Two hemispheres of enriched Uranium separated in a rifled gun type barrel.When an explosive charge is fired the hemispheres are driven together and produce a critical mass and about twenty Kiloton Nuclear yield ,crude but effective !

They have already had an failed underground(Iranian) test !They are known to be working on Nuclear warheads and have already been caught shipping bomb components to back Iran.If they test in N Korea the Israelis will not have enough evidence to be sure that it was an Iranian device and attack them,they hope, but the Jews aren't stupid !
    So now your saying the 2006 detonation was one of Iran's weapons as well? Put down the hashish Megi.

Just like we didn't let North Korea and Pakistan.... I think that the world pre-obama woudn't have allowed it, but Obama seems to have the most sinister of ambitions with regard to America and Israel.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!