Hybrid View

1. #1 Call a Wahmbulance on this DUmmie 
    LINKO

Generic Other (1000+ posts) Sat May-31-08 01:24 PM
    Original message
    Please come respond to this RW attack on my Youtube video
    My video "1984 + Bush" just went over 10,000 hits on YouTube. Thanks DU for watching it!

I saw this morning that some rightwing dork left me this comment. Please go give him some love, and watch my video if ya haven't seen it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j704r2SKHo4

The poster's comment: <snip>
    saacboy010 (15 hours ago)
    You people are the best.
    Sitting in your chair bitching about our "evil" government, pretending that you are trying to rid the world of terror via your computer. If you think that the US government is really that terrible and oppressive, look outside of your backyard into a decent portion of the foriegn governments and then try to keep bitching. you have no true reason to complain. no government is perfect, and finding ever flaw and pretending it = fascism just makes you look like an idiot.

My reply:
    Larkworthy (14 seconds ago) Show Hide

You have not challenged the essential truths of my video or Orwell's farsighted book. In the year 2008, we can no longer trust our govenment. Information gathered is used against us to manipulate and control us as citizens, consumers, and workers. Our government policies are "evil."

We are silenced if we complain by those who who speak with "sound and fury" yet in the end say nothing. <snip>

Please DUers, feel free to respond to saac-o-sh*t boy. LUVS YA.

Comment left. :D

Sonnabend
    Sonnabend00 (1 sec ago) Show Hide
    Marked as spam Reply | Spam

If this was 1984, and this was what you envision...this video would never have seen the light of day.

((I will continue to resist tyranny in every way I can))

So when do you leave for North Korea?

((We are silenced if we complain by those who who speak with "sound and fury" yet in the end say nothing.))

Yet DU remains, and here you are with your video claiming "tyranny".

Not very silenced from where I stand.

Maybe we could start by cutting a few tongues out. Oh, the glory of it! I feel a tingle go up my leg just thinking of it. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Shooster View Post
    Maybe we could start by cutting a few tongues out. Oh, the glory of it! I feel a tingle go up my leg just thinking of it. :D
    Nah, let's just waterboard them with Pepsi and Cheetos. (No sense wasting good Coke on the DUmmies.)