Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    Translation: Terrorist.
    Its a good thing you agree with him. There is hope for you. :)

Well, we can't PROVE that the instigator of this "incident" is a muslim or terrorist without further investigation.

However, there IS one conclusion we CAN reach based only on the facts thus far known..... the "flag protestor" is a thoroughgoing asshole.

Where does this atitude come from that all the Nation is to kiss the patootie of ANYONE, for whatever reason, whenever that someone is "offended" by something or another?

You begin to wonder if some of it is not so much "taking offence" but, rather, to see how much one can get away with "protest wise".

Spoiled kids use the technique, cry incessantly for any reason, just to see if the caregiver(s) are going to immediately submit to the demand for attention. It's generally callled "parental training". LOL!

LS
    The first sign of impending serfdom is when you trade your self determination, your individual responsibility and your vote to the Government in return for subsistance. -LS-

You know, I don't understand this. My neighbor is a firefighter and every national holiday he puts out a huge American flag. No one has ever complained. (It's a big flag too). If this woman had her flag in her cubicle, what was it to this coworker?

4. #14 Update Mother Of Vets Told To Remove American Flag 
    Banned
    Seems Brad has found his own answer to the question, "what can one person do?"

Quote Originally Posted by CorwinK View Post
    the symbol of the country that gives the offended so many options...is now offensive. The irony is astounding
    Fire Controlman, huh? So, you put out fires? I always hated getting asked that. What system you work on?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad