1. #1 RED ALERT: Did anti-Obama campaign contributions dictate which Chrysler dealers were 
    If this is true ,,,,,,,God help us!

"A tipster alerted me to an interesting assertion. A cursory review by that person showed that many of the Chrysler dealers on the closing list were heavy Republican donors.
    To quickly review the situation, I took all dealer owners whose names appeared more than once in the list. And, of those who contributed to political campaigns, every single one had donated almost exclusively to GOP candidates. While this isn't an exhaustive review, it does have some ominous implications if it can be verified.
    However, I also found additional research online at Scribd (author unknown), which also appears to point to a highly partisan decision-making process............."

See the rest of the story........here
    http://directorblue.blogspot.com/200...ributions.html

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by blueyonder View Post
    If this is true ,,,,,,,God help us!

"A tipster alerted me to an interesting assertion. A cursory review by that person showed that many of the Chrysler dealers on the closing list were heavy Republican donors.
    To quickly review the situation, I took all dealer owners whose names appeared more than once in the list. And, of those who contributed to political campaigns, every single one had donated almost exclusively to GOP candidates. While this isn't an exhaustive review, it does have some ominous implications if it can be verified.
    However, I also found additional research online at Scribd (author unknown), which also appears to point to a highly partisan decision-making process............."

See the rest of the story........here
    http://directorblue.blogspot.com/200...ributions.html
    You Bet Your Bippie It Did !Sounds like a Rahm Emnmanuel/Snakehead Carvel type of move !

Read this yesterday and just waiting for it to grow some legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    Read this yesterday and just waiting for it to grow some legs.

I hope they get as big as Hildabeasts thunder thighs....LOL just joking