Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Obama fake Birth Certificate proof here >>> 
    Banned
    Post your proof here. Why is it fake ?

I, for one, don't buy into the whole fake birth certificate hoopla. I do have to wonder, thiugh, why not just produce it and put this to rest.

With that said, why don't you go to DU and start a thread for the troofers over there?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I, for one, don't buy into the whole fake birth certificate hoopla. I do have to wonder, thiugh, why not just produce it and put this to rest.

With that said, why don't you go to DU and start a thread for the troofers over there?
    I was banned from DU.

Obama HAS released a copy of it, and HAS let Factcheck personally handle the document. Take pictures ect.

The reason he doesn't release it is obvious. It excites the radical GOP base. The GOP base is in the middle of destroying the party.

The WH loves these radicals, they have become the face of the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    I was banned from DU.

Obama HAS released a copy of it, and HAS let Factcheck personally handle the document. Take pictures ect.

The reason he doesn't release it is obvious. It excites the radical GOP base. The GOP base is in the middle of destroying the party.

The WH loves these radicals, they have become the face of the GOP.
    Big difference between a certificate of live birth and an actual birth certificate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    Big difference between a certificate of live birth and an actual birth certificate.
    Why isn't this good enough ?

"Therefore, I, as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said. http://www.wowowow.com/post/attentio...erified-134598

And why don't the repubs have to show their BC ?

And why don't the repubs have to show their BC ?
    Didn't you just ask that same question on the other thread? Why even start this thread if you're just gonna repeat the same questions, that have been answered, from the other thread?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Didn't you just ask that same question on the other thread? Why even start this thread if you're just gonna repeat the same questions, that have been answered, from the other thread?
    At this point I probably asked it 3 or 4 times.

If you would kindly give an answer I wouldn't need to ask again. Can you help out ?

Banned

Where is an answer ? Please point it out.

The truth ...nobody here would ever answer this question.

Where is an answer ? Please point it out.

The truth ...nobody here would ever answer this question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    Were they ever asked? Was there ever any question of where either Bush or Reagan was born? I seem to remember the hoopla about John McCain. He produced a birth certificate.
    That's not an answer? Or just not the one you wanted to hear? Just to make you feel better......

It's because Obama isn't white. Why would anyone question where these white men were born? That dark skinned fella, though? Who knows where he came from? We all know all whites are American, and there are no dark skinned people born here.

Feel better now?

Banned
    JOHN MCCAIN NEVER RELEASED HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE......PERIOD.

Show me proof.