Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56
  1. #11  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,830
    Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    Post your proof here. Why is it fake ?
    My apologies to you! I came across his actual BC, it looks real to me. I am satisfied! Thank God you got here in time from the DUmp to keep us on the straight and narrow!



    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    JOHN MCCAIN NEVER RELEASED HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE......PERIOD.

    Show me proof.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
     

  4. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    Show me where it was released. I dare you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Space Gravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    1,435
    I still contend that if their were something to this Hillary would have played that card in the primary.

    Her people and her would not have missed this.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Space Gravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    My apologies to you! I came across his actual BC, it looks real to me. I am satisfied! Thank God you got here in time from the DUmp to keep us on the straight and narrow!


    I change my mind. I'm convinced.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Follow the link Nero.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    Follow the link Nero.
    Your link proves my point. Mccain NEVER released his BC.

    Your link doesn't show his BC was released, I have no idea why you would post that ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    Your link proves my point. Mccain NEVER released his BC.

    Your link doesn't show his BC was released, I have no idea why you would post that ?
    reading must be something you are not very good at.

    http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw...Ex-7-21-08.pdf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    reading must be something you are not very good at.

    http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw...Ex-7-21-08.pdf

    Reading ? ...If it was released, I would be looking at a picture of it, not reading about it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •