Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 34DDs Must Go Sez Tennis Star 
    Tennis star to have surgery to shrink 'uncomfortable' 34DD breasts
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 11:36 AM on 29th May 2009

A Romanian tennis star has announced she will undergo breast reduction surgery in a bid to boost her performance on the court.

Simona Halep, 17, says her 34DD breasts are hampering her tennis and is reported to have scheduled private surgery later this year.

The teenager, who has a host of junior tennis titles and won the junior French Open last year, says the operation would mean she has less weight to carry on court.

'Uncomfortable': Simona Halep, 17, seen in action winning the French Open junior title last year, says her 34DD breasts slow down her reaction time

The 5ft 5in player has said her large bust means she is slow to react to opponents' shots. She said: 'This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation.

'The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's the weight that troubles me - my ability to react quickly.'

Miss Halep, from Constantza, Romania, is currently ranked 264th in the world. She lost in the second qualifying round for this year's French Open at Roland Garros.

Fans of the tennis star have started an online petition to get her to reconsider her decision to have surgery.
    Daily Mail

Not gonna go there because if she feels it will help her game more power to her. But from a guys point of view, what a shame :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    With all of that mass moving around it must be hard to make a quick turn to return a shot .How does she see to tie her shoes ?She will have to have it done eventually at any rate.She could become a wet nurse ?

Banned
    I see no problem with her game. None at all!

She would win the Men's Open easily.:D
    When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

If she's married, her husband should divorce her for breach of contract of she gets a reduction...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    If she's married, her husband should divorce her for breach of contract of she gets a reduction...
    What is she to do? Golf would be completely out of the question.

Is this another Bouncy tale?
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Is this another Bouncy tale?
    It's a real one.:D

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I see no problem with her game. None at all!
    Wait.....she's playing a game there? Oh....THERE'S the tennis raquet...missed it the first time.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf