Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1 What do these things have in common ? 
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    The Lochness Monster

    Bigfoot

    Aliens in area 51

    John Mccain's birth certificate

    George Bush's birth certificate



    None of them exist. If you have proof that any of these legends exist please post proof here >>>>>

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,929
    Geez louise, get a grip! Wasn't George Bushs' daddy a president too? And didn't McCain produce his to prove he was born in Panama? Reagan was born before Birth Cirtificates were issued.

    Now the 0 is a different story! He was born in Kenya, ask his Grandma.

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Geez louise, get a grip! Wasn't George Bushs' daddy a president too? And didn't McCain produce his to prove he was born in Panama? Reagan was born before Birth Cirtificates were issued.

    Now the 0 is a different story! He was born in Kenya, ask his Grandma.
    Bush II and Mccain never produced a BC ...never.

    Reagan was born before Birth Cirtificates were issued.

    God I hope you are joking, but never know on this site.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    Bush II and Mccain never produced a BC ...never.

    Reagan was born before Birth Cirtificates were issued.

    God I hope you are joking, but never know on this site.
    Bush and Mccain are white nuff said.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    Come on now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,929
    [QUOTE=nero;140592]The Lochness Monster

    Bigfoot

    Aliens in area 51

    John Mccain's birth certificate

    George Bush's birth certificate



    None of them exist. If you have proof that any of these legends exist please post proof here >>>>>

    Wrong again Lids!:D

    Here is the Lochness monster at area 51




    The original Big Foot!




    Your turn, where is the 0s BC?

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,874
    Um, eyelids, errrrrrr, Nero....

    ...why are you so fucking stupid?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Um, eyelids, errrrrrr, Nero....

    ...why are you so fucking stupid?
    And you are a mod ?

    I think I see what this place is about now
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,425
    Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    And you are a mod ?

    I think I see what this place is about now
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    183
    It seems I am posting in a forum full of 5 year olds.

    The new face of the GOP.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •