Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 A new (old) dude 
    Moderate Commie Lib
    Hello again, folks.

It's been quite a while...it's funny to see that CU has grown, possibly as much as I have, since I've been gone. I was here for one of the first (if not original) iterations of CU...and it's funny to think how much has changed and how much has stayed the same.

I'm still a moderate (read: closet liberal, if you're gator).

I've purchased my first two firearms since first posting here. A Beretta 9mm and a Remington 30/06. I love them both.

I'm now married (to the same girl I was dating) and have a one year old son. Boy, has that changed some perspectives! ;)

I'm currently in law school part time, working full time. My computer knowledge has grown exponentially since my first days here, so if you need help repairing a laptop, I'm your man :)

Hello, Sara, PG, gator, SLW, and the rest. I may be around a lot, I may not. Life's been...interesting.

Thinker

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    OMG!!! Thinker has returned!!:eek:

We thought we'd lost you to your Lib GF now wifey! :D

Congrats on getting married, the rugrat, and becoming a parasite on society ie a lawyer. :p

Welcome back. Start a Star Trek / Star Wars trivia thread, I've missed those.

SR
    May the FORCE be with you!

Welcome back! :)

Moderate Commie Lib
    ^_^. Hey, sara.

She's more VRWC than I am! :P

I'm not a lawyer yet - and I'm serving 5 hours a week in the local public defender's office as a clerk, I'm not that parasitic ~_^

I might have to start a trivia thread. We'll have to see if we can get a few people interested.

Hey thinker, nice to see you back. Congrats on all the new things happening in your life.

Law school? Uggh. My friend's son is now going part-time. I told her I neither want to relive it vicariously through him, nor while she relives it. I can't imagine going back there now. I'd tell you to quit and be an investment banker instead, but, well, you know...

So glad to see you back, Thinker, all grown up. :D You're always welcome here and congrats on your busy new life. We're proud of you.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Hi Thinker. Glad you're here. :)
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Moderate Commie Lib
    It's really great to hear from you guys n' gals again. Forgot how much fun it was to come here and just browse for 30 or 40 minutes.

Just curious why don't you use your old username and what was it? I am interested in reading your old posts.

Moderate Commie Lib
    It was thinker. The last time I posted actively was before the site architecture changed (I got a little bit of a system shock seeing this place in colors other than silver, lol)