Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Are the last two years an illusion to you? Or are you suffering from selective memory? The Dems became the majority in '06.

Who's the idiot here?

~QC
    What did Barney and the Dems do in the last two years to create this mess ?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I posted 'em . . .read 'em. I'd love to see CNN's methodology. . .and I can just mosey on over to the DU and I know them jackasses ain't happy. They have every gat damn thing they want, but they ain't happy.

~QC
    LOL!!! Now that is an understatement! The DUmmies are never...ever...happy.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by nero View Post
    You were saying?

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    Was Obama handed a giant financial crisis by Bush ?
    Here is a clue for a mental midget like you; Some of the blame belongs to Bush while he was in office cause he did not veto a single bill until his last year. Congress holds the purse-strings not the Prez. The Democratic Congress with Obama blessings is going ape-shit and appetite in spending us into debt that we will never dig our way out of.

BTW, I did not support the way Bush and Congress handled the financial and auto crisis. Bankruptcy was the correct plan of action; not the pissing money down a rat hole. Obama and the Democratic congress is just slinging more down the toilet.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

SuperCrash, would you stop being stupid? Please?

Good gawd, I let you back and you're going to act like this?? Slow down.
    You are a CU Old Timer so I'm cutting you some slack. :p:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

They continued on their merry way ignoring the warnings that were given by the Republicans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63siCHvuGFg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    I don't understand how the majority party was warning the minority party that they better change course.

For gods sake the video you posted says "the president warned the congress in 2003" ...who was in power in 2003 ? ....and why didn't the party in power do anything ? The video is talking about 2002, 2003, 2004 ...NOT the last two years of Bush. My god are you guys stupid, at least read your own links. God damn are you guys dumb

I ask again. What did the Dems do in the last two years to craete this mess ?

I don't understand how the majority party was warning the minority party that they better change course.

For gods sake the video you posted says "the president warned the congress in 2003" ...who was in power in 2003 ? ....and why didn't the party in power do anything ? The video is talking about 2002, 2003, 2004 ...NOT the last two years of Bush. My god are you guys stupid, at least read your own links. God damn are you guys dumb

Their inaction in the last 2 years while being in the majority, despite the warnings given by Republicans prior to them taking over the majority, led to the economic crisis we're in today. It took a long time for this to occur. Had the Democrats that were on the committee had not killed the motion to investigate I believe we would not be as bad off as we are today economy wise.

And here's more proof the Dems are at fault:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGnZMGDG4k4
    Last edited by Zathras; 05-30-2009 at 09:32 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned

There is a big problem here so I will speak SLOWLY so a dumb ass like you can understand. You (Nero the zero) do not get to frame the discussion to your likening. In other words, if we want to go back 5 years, 10 years or a 100 years, we will. If you do not like it, take your dumb outta here and hit the road.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Their inaction in the last 2 years while being in the majority, despite the warnings given by Republicans prior to them taking over the majority, led to the economic crisis we're in today. It took a long time for this to occur. Had the Democrats that were on the committee had not killed the motion to investigate I believe we would not be as bad off as we are today economy wise.
    So...The Republicans who were in power knew about this crisis, and did nothing about it for 7 years... The dems took the Senate and House and did nothing for two years.

And the blame falls on the Dems.?

Isn't it strange that the majority party would warn the miority party to change course for 8 years while they themselves did nothing ?

Jeeesh, WTF ?